ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Grand Theft Auto V

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Was at work at 4am this morning to do an airport run so I'm finishing at midday.

Just reserved a copy at sainsburys.

I shall be playing soon.

YEY!!

Stole a plane. Flew to the top of the cable car. There are 2 bikes on the top of the mountain. Bike off the cable car frame and parachute down. Life is now restored

To put the parts on the car do you have to wait for the game to show you the tuner shop or can you just go at any time?
The missions don't pay money either? That's a lot of people needing to be moved down to earn a decent dollar

Trophy #491
Had someone scream down the phone at me cos they had a 4GB xbox... and they couldn't play GTA. HOW IS THAT MY FAULT?!
Do you not check with every customer they have the correct amount of storage space? GOD!!!

My brother picked 2 up this morning. He gets home at 3 so it should be installed and ready to play by the time I get home :D

My work colleague just came back from sainsburys with a copy. £41.99 and loads in stock.

I had no intention of buying this but the reviews are swaying me!!

Do you not check with every customer they have the correct amount of storage space? GOD!!!

My brother picked 2 up this morning. He gets home at 3 so it should be installed and ready to play by the time I get home :D

haha! Well I did ask someone how much storage they have their xbox cos she was asking about the stock and she replied "360"
I just went so its 360GB? she just goes "yes thats what my son says anyway, its the xbox 360"

Massive face palm.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
haha! Well I did ask someone how much storage they have their xbox cos she was asking about the stock and she replied "360"
I just went so its 360GB? she just goes "yes thats what my son says anyway, its the xbox 360"

Massive face palm.

Lol!

Clio
Its alright.

Picked it up at about 12:45am installed by 1:15am and rocked it until 5am and give the misses a kiss on the stairs as I passed her on my way to bed as she was getting uup for work. Then had to get in work and go staright into a meeting. That was a head bobber of a meeting.

One thing that pissed me off was one of the early missions was shooting out the car whilst driving. I've never been able to do it in any of the games. Still s**t now.