ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Grand Theft Auto V

I am yet to find any weapons around the map other than the Ammonation stores, in previous games there were guns and armour littered around the map. And also hidden packages are they only locatable after a certain point in the story.

There's loads of collectables around the map (yeah i bought the guide :p) but most are hidden well, just makes it more fun to find them

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Them GT spoilers are horrible lol. I spent about 90k doing up some jeep, drove outside, saw a 911. Stole it. Waste of 90k.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Was hoping to make more on betta pharmaceuticals stocks. :(

Loving life though...

yguqa3en.jpg

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
The missus convinced me to buy it. I bought another 2. I hate how they sometimes change back into s**t clothes. Especially Michael!

Bloody shorts and shitty t-shirts! Just spent 20k on suits and shoes!

Oh and Rob each guy gets a garage separate from the house one to store cars. You'll get loads!

Still not sure if they'll re-spawn if you wreck them though. :eek:

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I've wasted sooooo much money on cars. If I will resort to using cheats I would use the one to repair cars 100%, twice now I've repaired my Infernus and some f**king idiot has smashed into it just meters from the safe house! :mad: P.s fully tuned Infernus is rapid! :D

if any of you didn't know you can buy acrs tanks planes helicopters all from your in game phone, just go on the internet and search cars and a list of dealers will come up

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
If you buy I'm assuming that means they'll spawn again in your garage even if you total them?

DB.

BMW 440i
My missus has just bought herself a PS3 and GTA V. Hahahahaha.

She's already got more wonga than me :(

Lol My girlfriend watched me play it for a bit, said "You made out this was better, it still looks a bit like a cartoon, although the cars look more real", then called me a pervert jokingly for going to the strip club and taking a stripper home lol!

I told her it wasn't the first time that week.

banther

ClioSport Club Member
She has shown literally 0% interest in any games before. She doesn't even watch TV.

She's already told me she's bringing it down for the weekend so she can put some time into it.

Just text me "How do I get a hooker into the car? Why aren't there any children? I want to see some children."

I'm more than a little disturbed.

dk

911 GTS Cab
I have no interest in keeping or tuning cars, I literally just pick up a new car every few mins, it would be boring to drive round in the same car for periods of time. There's enough variety to not care.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
I have no interest in keeping or tuning cars, I literally just pick up a new car every few mins, it would be boring to drive round in the same car for periods of time. There's enough variety to not care.

+1

Found the Tesla thing, soooo fast.

CLS320 with a D6

Snap. Save money for coke and hookers

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Oh and if you abandon your saved cars. Check the police impound guys.

You'll be awake for a while! It takes an age.

Quite comfortably the best game I've ever played though.

Done it!!! Now to find more money to buy that golf course

Oh if you press the button for speciality cars while in the car garage (not the house garages)
There should be an elergy there which is the skyline rep. Fookin fast. Think it's a dlc for linking social club

Last edited:
  GTD, Lupo
Has anyone else gone to help some people in a camper van! Then blacked out and woken up naked on a railway track?

Goliath I
How are people making money early on?

I missed a mission from the b**ch of a wife and she took £2,500 off me, I'm almost skint! Lol

330Ci cab
just switched to trevor and he was asleep in a dumpster haha classy

and now im killing clowns, high as hell, with cartoon effects and #@!&* signs being thrown all over! craaaazy!!

An orange one
FFS I checked every local supermarket last night and none had stock in even now! :(

The woman behind the counter in asda knew what I was going to ask when I walked up and while I was enquiring the phone rang twice with others asking! Lol arrghhhhh