ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Grand Theft Auto V

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
There's going to be wifes/girlfriends all over the land getting put through by other blokes because of this game & that there man isn't a real one.

Erm, I doubt that's going to happen mate. Which "other blokes" won't have this game as well?!

:cool:

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I went on a rampage before I slept last night and managed to lose the chopper, :cool: pro.

Anyway, the thing that amazed me the most is that the whole game is playable, no more "can't go there" type feeling.

I crashed my softop into a metal fence which then fell to 45 degrees, I thought I was trapped as I jumped out the car as I was cornered with lots of po po behind me, but no, I climbed up my newly knocked down bit of fence, jumped off it into a random garden of sorts, then over a wall and onto a small road around the back of factory, pilfered a car and legged it. Such a sense of freedom!

Evo 5 RS
In fairness I went home to check it had arrived. Still in its wrapper though for when I get home, along with the guide book. I've got the kids tonight as well, so won't be on it until after 7.

yeah, I'll be getting "Can I play the lego game" until bed time lol.

Fiesta ST Stage 3
No she has said I have a 8 or 9 GB :) we are in business

Thanks for helping a it virgin

I'd certainly boot your machine up mate and go into the system settings just to check you've got a bigger HD than the 4GB ones that are kicking about still.

BMW F31

dk

911 GTS Cab
couple of glitches noticed so far, i had a semI, and parked it up in a field, looked away, looked back and my trailer had gone and i was just left with the cab wtf? some b*****d had stolen my tanker in the space of about 3 seconds, eh?

then i tried parking another rig on a train track, was waiting for the train, turned around to look at something, heard the train so turned back and my truck had gone? So i had to sacrifice and drive on myself and get smashed out of the way.

the one thing thats made me go wow though, is the water, it is photo realistic, gobsmacking.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I was about to say don't install on an 8GB but then I realised, you can put your save game data on your xbox HDD and the install data on a USB stick.

You may have to change the settings in the save menu to be on your xbox hdd, but you do this at the press of a button when saving, it just says "choose memory device to save to".

Evo 5 RS
Just phoned the Mrs (she works upstairs) to tell her that this evening I will be pillaging, banging, smoking and stealing and not to disturb me. Think they've explained it to her.

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Just picked up a copy in Tesco at lunch, not had the PS3 on for ages so hope it fires up when I get home.

Evo 5 RS
ckegl39.jpg

Installing now to USB, can i move the data over to a bigger hard drive which is due later this week for my xbox?

Don't want to start doing missions etc to only have to do them again...

PH1 172
Awesome game, my local Tesco had 2 que's for the launch.... 1 pre-order line and 1 non pre order line....The pre-order line had about 20 - 30 people in it tops and the non pre-order line must of had at least 150 people in the que...they were queuing up from the door lol

Evo 5 RS
Weird that these games get so much attention. I mean I know it's going to be brilliant. But seriously, a massive rush for it...when does that ever happen for games. I remember it happened when Star Wars Pod Racer came out on N64...and that game was s**t.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Weird that these games get so much attention. I mean I know it's going to be brilliant. But seriously, a massive rush for it...when does that ever happen for games. I remember it happened when Star Wars Pod Racer came out on N64...and that game was s**t.

It probably helps that there's years between each release, COD usually has a bit of a rush and those come out yearly lol.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Installing now to USB, can i move the data over to a bigger hard drive which is due later this week for my xbox?

Don't want to start doing missions etc to only have to do them again...

You don't have to save your save games to the USB, save those to your xbox hard drive. It's pretty simple to work out how to.