ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Grand Theft Auto V

adamlstr

ClioSport Club Member
Secret messages on the map too ;)

35cgrh.jpg

Clio
I'm the opposite, I quickly tire of doing random shizzle, much prefer the missions.

I like to build up as much money as I can, create a hedge fund and invest in property so that I can turn my back on crime at some point and still live a comfortable life as I get older.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I like to build up as much money as I can, create a hedge fund and invest in property so that I can turn my back on crime at some point and still live a comfortable life as I get older.

Haha.

I usually end up skint a thug and in prison and hospital a lot. With the odd rampage thrown in.

I'm going to try and play the story on this though.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Her brother just arrived with a copy for me from Morrisons. Because her mum works there and gets a discount it was £35. FLOL.

Pre order level = Hero.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Is it worth me buying a copy in the shop? My pre-order didn't show today. Or do I be patient and just wait for tomorrow. Lol

dk

911 GTS Cab
so does anyone have any pointers as to how to deploy the parachute please?

google brought up nothing, which means one of two things, I'm stupid or no-one has asked the question yet for it to be answered.

i think i can see it when i go to select a weapon, but its outside the ring of selection. the manual you get with the game is, well just a piece of paper telling me all the copyright info, useless really.

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
VC was ace on PS2 - Annoying and killing the cops, getting the police wanted stars to Max and then seeing how long you can survive lol.

Clio

google brought up nothing, which means one of two things, I'm stupid or no-one has asked the question yet for it to be answered.

i think i can see it when i go to select a weapon, but its outside the ring of selection. the manual you get with the game is, well just a piece of paper telling me all the copyright info, useless really.

Haven't done it, but it does mention somethign about the parachute on the control instructions in the box so will probably show on the pause menu controls aswell.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Disc 1 installed!!!!!
Headset just got delivered too! I'm happy

Chat later ;)

On xbox you just need to pick the parachute up. Then when your falling in the air. Itll appear on your back and you press A. Thats how ive done it. Don't think you automatically get it in a plane though.

dk

911 GTS Cab
On xbox you just need to pick the parachute up. Then when your falling in the air. Itll appear on your back and you press A. Thats how ive done it. Don't think you automatically get it in a plane though.
When I jump off the cable car, it appears on my back, but nothing happens when I click A

dk

911 GTS Cab
When I jump off the cable car, it appears on my back, but nothing happens when I click A
Ok, it's definitely A, finally got it to work, you have so little time once you jump, I was pressing all sorts of buttons, but a positive press n A does the trick. Thanks.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Left my copy at the office and went on site ffs, won't be getting that until tomorrow then!!

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Left my copy at the office and went on site ffs, won't be getting that until tomorrow then!!

Wounder! I've had to switch off for tea. So far so good though

Driving is loads better IMO. Drove the white Audi r8 replica in franklin first mission

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah I also thought the disc play would have caused problems. I have a USB but TBH for what it's worth to the naked eye I doubt playing from the disc will cause too much of a problem for anyone.

Nope, fully open from the start.

Is it? Why cant i find the airport then lol? The maps a bit crap really, when you press start it should show the full map instead if just the part around you.