ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Grand Theft Auto V

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Goldeneye was sold out on the N64 for ageeeeees! Wanted it so much for my birthday. Ended up with Doom64... how the f**k my mum and dad let me get that game i'll never know!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
LOL!

0_0.jpg

STICKER TWONK

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf GTi DSG
So I wasn't going to buy this today as I get married Saturday and then fly off for a 3 week honeymoon. However, mrs just text me saying shes off to see her mum tonight, meaning I can get my 7 month old in bed early then crack on. Now, lets hope Tesco has one in on my way home from work!

Not a 320d
So I wasn't going to buy this today as I get married Saturday and then fly off for a 3 week honeymoon. However, mrs just text me saying shes off to see her mum tonight, meaning I can get my 7 month old in bed early then crack on. Now, lets hope Tesco has one in on my way home from work!

Unlucky mate. Hopefully the honeymoon will be over before you know it and you can crack on with lifes more important matters (GTA5)

(Just Kidding - Congrats and have fun)

Mine was £41.97 from sainsburys. No que, no bother. Not played a GTA game on the 360 before, canny wait to get home!

DB.

BMW 440i
Mine was £41.97 from sainsburys. No que, no bother. Not played a GTA game on the 360 before, canny wait to get home!

Mine was £41.79 from Sainsburys ;)

Got it during my lunch break as I was heading from one site to another and it would be the only convenient place to get it so don't mind paying a couple of extra quid.

275 Trophy
Mines been in the post box outside my door on the wall, at least since I finished work at 2 PM, but the wife has taken the f**king key to work and won't be home till late.

I don't think she'd be too impressed to come home and find I've gone all GTAV on it's ass and smashed it to pieces to get at it.

Four f**king years....

STICKER TWONK

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf GTi DSG
Unlucky mate. Hopefully the honeymoon will be over before you know it and you can crack on with lifes more important matters (GTA5)

(Just Kidding - Congrats and have fun)

Lol it is bad timing, this weddings been planned for a year and half. At the time if I'd known this was going to be released, I'd have suggested moving the wedding!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Still lolling at Scutch's picture! It's the smile that got me!

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I'll play it a week before i'm bored and never touch it again, I cba with missions I just mess about. Cheats allow me to mess about easier. Achievements can get to f*ck, you don't get prizes for them.

STICKER TWONK

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf GTi DSG
I'll play it a week before i'm bored and never touch it again, I cba with missions I just mess about. Cheats allow me to mess about easier. Achievements can get to f*ck, you don't get prizes for them.

I'm the opposite, I quickly tire of doing random shizzle, much prefer the missions.