ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Grand Theft Auto V

Goliath I
Where abouts is this? Wouldn't mind nicking a veyron.

In Rockford Hills by the Barber and Clothes shop
vemu3y3u.jpg

ejyzu6em.jpg

You'll see a silver horse statue and its usually up that street.

The third triathlon is a f**king c**t. I somehow missed the penultimate checkpoint so had to turn around and ended up finishing 4th. What a waste of nearly half an hour!

Lancia Integrale
Quick question- if you modified your characters own cars (ones that spawn outside houses) do they stay modified or will the just spawn normal the next time?

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
If it's not there btw, drive all the way down that road and back up and it'll spawn :)

those stuck on the race with Michael and Trevor take the bike around the train track ;)

Finally did the second heist, so treated myself to buying Los Santos Customs - should say the money, but I wanted to play around with the cars now.

Found this one: allows for alot of nice upgrades:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone modified the Tesla? Called Volt or something on the game.
I had one unmodified and it was rapid, lost it before I could mod it though.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Yeah, they are f**king rapid! Seen loads about. Havent thought about modifying one yet, mind. Have all the exclusive top end supercars (Bugatti, Koenigsesgegegsesgsg etc) modified. Some are chrome ahahahahahah

Swift Sport
How do I avoid this bug that empties my garage of modified cars? Apologies if this has already been covered, but this is a loooong thread! Lol

PH2 Flamer
Completed the main game last night, quite annoyed how short it was.

Time for the assassinations tonight. Try and make money off my already healthy 18million.

E92 325D
First mission complete after having to install everything. First time playing with a controller in 2 years, I don't like it one bit lol

I played it for the first time last night too.

Im a little...disappointed?

The graphics aren't what i was expecting. It looks real grainy most of the time. At speed its awful. And whats with the cars turning but the camera not, when turning sharply. Makes cornering real difficult!

Obviously it'll take some time getting used to it but first impressions aren't great.

Suzuki Jimny
I played it for the first time last night too.

Im a little...disappointed?

The graphics aren't what i was expecting. It looks real grainy most of the time. At speed its awful. And whats with the cars turning but the camera not, when turning sharply. Makes cornering real difficult!

Obviously it'll take some time getting used to it but first impressions aren't great.

It's very pretty on my original 360, no issues with speed either!

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
29% through it now. Played it a fair bit but I just get side tracked hammering round the streets flat out like a hooligan. Epic game.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
How do I avoid this bug that empties my garage of modified cars? Apologies if this has already been covered, but this is a loooong thread! Lol

Lost my GTR to this last night. I'm gonna store then in the four car garage now.

I've not even touched it for a few days. Think its a sign I'm growing up lol! I'm only 26!

I went a full FOUR days without playing it until yesterday. How grown up am I? I'm 27.

I do love this game, but in honesty I am becoming less and less interested in gaming these days - I have to be really bored to consider playing.

In Rockford Hills by the Barber and Clothes shop
You'll see a silver horse statue and its usually up that street.

whats the app in this post? I can't quote the pics for some reason..

Last edited:
I went a full FOUR days without playing it until yesterday. How grown up am I? I'm 27.

I do love this game, but in honesty I am becoming less and less interested in gaming these days - I have to be really bored to consider playing.

Snap.
Just not bothered about gaming now.
I'm not even remotely tempted by a next gen console either.

Evo 5 RS
LOL ^

I must be maturing : S I don't like gaming.

Translation. I'm boring, nobody likes me.

x

TBH it's hard to even find time to play with the little one around. Normally just chip in an hour or two before bed a couple nights a week