ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Great Looking V6 in Reading

Id just done that 4 hour TLC job to the 172 RS MK2, wash, polish, super polish and then final extra resin coat x2!! The car was gleaming, drove to the shop to buy milk and there it was; a perfect blue V6 on a 05 plate!!!!!:eek:

Now that really is a stunning set of wheels, he even slowed down to see me cry!! If your on here, very nice indeed and very clean!!

I bought my RS 172 MK2 for the weekend fun times as I have a company car, was not sure about buying a Clio and loved the look of both the 172 & 182 but decided to go for the 172, this was the financialy best option in case I didnt like the car, thus less to buy and less to loose if selling it on. Id not part with it now, however a V6 is very tempting indeed!!! Lets see how I get on with this one and once the wedding all done and shes happy I maybe able to upgrade without losing a limb!! ;)