ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Greetings from Estonia

Clio 172 and Clio 1.4 RT
Hello.
I decided to join this forum mainly because of the useful information in here.
I should start with a fact, that in estonia there are only around 5 old clio sports (172, 182) and around 5 new ones (192) and of course some rally Clios.
I got Iceberg Silver 172 ph1 at the end of the last year. I am the second owner in estonia. last owner told me that he bought it from germany. When I got it, it had some schäfter tuning logos on (i dont know what that means). Of course car was in really bad shape, because last owner used this for rally. I got this quite cheap thats why I decided to give it a try. I got Grp N camshafts and i got ecu remapped. I didnt like ph1 taillights so i changed them with ph2 taillights. It also had a different exchaust system compared to the factory car. I also got 16" speedline rims. Because of the bad shape i had to do some bodywork but the result was worth it. Last week i had oppetunity to drive quarter mile and it did it in 15,009.
It is a shame that in estonia there are no good tracks to test my clio.
Some pics:
047065195e8c58.jpg

04706519793524.jpg

047672957f13c4.jpg

047822933798af.jpg

Last edited:
  Clio 172 and Clio 1.4 RT
this car keeps suprising me. third place in estonian season opening event. quarter mile 14,74, speed 154 km/h.