ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Grills + RS badge, done.

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Pics are poor, sorry! Still have the rear and side pod grills but the biggest job was the front bumper off etc, I even sprayed the washer jets to hide the polish residue :eek: Cant wait for november the 1st! :D

2009_1028badge0003.jpg

2009_1028badge0004.jpg

2009_1028badge0005.jpg

2009_1028badge0006.jpg

2009_1028badge0008.jpg

:approve:

Cracking, the new badges etc look ace:) I called up for a BG one last week, too much detailing to keep it spanking though, arrghhh.

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Cracking, the new badges etc look ace:) I called up for a BG one last week, too much detailing to keep it spanking though, arrghhh.

You know they look best in black/gold! Plus they look soo good when clean! So are you really thinking of getting a mk2 then?

cheers boys + girls :D

NO Jay! ;)

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
I think your plate ruins it to be honest, but the car looks stunning, credit to you.

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
How can the plate ruin it? I am an obsessed car detailer after all :)

thanks alot guys. Cant bloody wait to drive her sunday!

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Because people know yourt name, then know that the plate is nothing to do with it!
Private plates should only be questioned by people you dont know in my opinion.

Get a V6 one on it.

Just my opinion!

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
But it says v6 on the car! Car detailing is my hobby and love it, so the plate stays. It is my car after all ;)

You know they look best in black/gold! Plus they look soo good when clean! So are you really thinking of getting a mk2 then?

cheers boys + girls :D

NO Jay! ;)
They do look ace in BG yeah:approve: thing is i'm lazy at cleaning cars so it would be dirty more times than it was clean (and would no doubt look awful covered in dirt) I do spend a while cleaning the car when I do it though (like you, I do it properly too)
I'm considering it just to say that i've had the pair :) If mine hadn't have come along when it did i'd have just got a mk2 years ago.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Lovely work car is ace. I really want to do mine but I'm s**t with a machine polisher! Need the swirls out of my paintwork grrrr

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
^ cheers bud,im very pleased. You could bring her to me to tackle your swirlies ;)

Thanks alot guys, looks like rain sunday :( shes goin to get dirty! Aww :(

"Navy" N17 TWO
I'd of bought a decent camera instead of the new RS badge :rasp:

Love the car as always Dawn :) Xx

DCi 100
Your car basically lives in an aircraft hanger getting cleaned 9 times a week even though it never goes outside eh? ;)

You look after it well :)