ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Grrr i hate scrapes!

Monaco 172
6EB57C33-73DE-413F-B99F-5C1088B0FD8A-9070-0000077933C0C82D.jpg

So i came to give my car a wash and found this lovely little scratch! I dont no when it was done or who done it thats what gets to me the most!!!

​All i no is that i hate marks!!!

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
Had exactly the same thing on my front bumper, although slightly worse than that a few weeks ago! I hate people who do stuff like this and leave no details! At least they haven't damaged the rear quarter but annoying all the same.

FF Racing Blue 182
I had this done to a car i had once i live in a circle so i went out and checked all cars in street

Monaco 172
I am gratefull its not wing but funny thing is its goin in to have the passenger wing done soon anyway lol s**t luck :(

i would go check peoples cars if i new when it was done and where but i have no idea :( its just frustrating it could happen anytime anywhere just makes me think il get it sprayed and it could happen again the next day lol

​o well life goes on :)

172 Cup & K20 Ph1
I had this too, all down the side of my door... a lot of it came off with some G3 but the side strips went down to the black plastic underneath :( fsckers!

Monaco 172
It is going to annoy the hell out of me! I dont even no how lomg ive had it tho, what must people think of it :( lol

Suzuki Ignis Sport
I got the exact same thing when someone squeezed past me and a van. Wing mirror went in then felt a bump at back. Luckily 95% has come out!

Monaco 172
I got a quote of a local garage to have the bumper and spoiler done today and at a grand some of £120 im rather pleased, annoyed it happend but i cant complain at a price like that :)

O

Oakley12

I detest people who drive off from things like this! Happened to me the other week!

​What garage gave you that quote fella?

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
How did you not notice that! Pretty sure I'd have "saw" the mark before washing the car, must have been filthy?

Monaco 172
I hate it aswell but il move on lol

its from the garage in the lane by where skate extreme use to be behind caerleon road mate.

Monaco 172
I was just about to wash it lol and to be honest i dont no how i havent seen it but i dont no how longs it been there, cant of been that long only washed a week ago.

O

Oakley12

I think I know fella, did it have a silver civic type-r in the car park?