ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

grrr to the weather

Black 172 MK2
well its raining to hard for me to keep cleaning my car. So far i have washed and clayed and just started with poorboys ssr2.5 with a PC but only done half the car. Is the car going to be ok for a bit as iv clayed but no polish :s if it doesnt stop raining in abit the next chance to finish off is 2moz after work at 2. Will i need to start all over again or just clean down the pannels and start with the other half of the car with the poorboys?

thanx

106 GTi
Serg said:
well its raining to hard for me to keep cleaning my car. So far i have washed and clayed and just started with poorboys ssr2.5 with a PC but only done half the car. Is the car going to be ok for a bit as iv clayed but no polish :s if it doesnt stop raining in abit the next chance to finish off is 2moz after work at 2. Will i need to start all over again or just clean down the pannels and start with the other half of the car with the poorboys?

thanx

Rewash the car, polish the panels you have not yet done and then carry on as you where going.

No need to redo the 2.5 where you have been already.

106 GTi
Wash, and PC whatever panels need doing with the SSR 2.5. If you have already done a panel with the SSR do not do it again.

Black 172 MK2
ok cool then on with the other million products lol grrr dont u just love british weather