ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GT TUNING...fecking robbing rat.

EK9 + Mfactory gearing..

hey, just wanted to air my views on GT TUNING. i bought my 172 in feb and wasnt going to mod it then i got the bug, as u do. i found GTT website and liked the look of it so without looking around i burned on down there to have my b**ch lowered, i was dropped off in a nearby village in the middle of nowhere for nigh on 5 hours, when i was picked up again roland the robber hit my sky rocket for 470 big ones, wot had he done u ask?....put on his own springs at the front dropping it by 25mm and adjusting the camber at the back by 30mm. it wasnt til a while l8r that i got in touch with david at k-tek who told me the job only takes about 1 and a half hrs and wouldve done it for 170! feeling sick? feckin rit i was! :mad: . Moral of the story...always look around {but not at GTT!}...ROBBING FECKERS. This is just a personal view of course. :cry:

Skoda Fabia vRS

if i was you i would phone them up, definitely

what gets me though, is why on earth did you pay that kind of money, especially just for springs

are you sure they havent replaced the dampers too ?

GR7

Shiny red R32

Blimey!!!!!!!!!!

My local garage would have done it for about £40 plus the cost of the springs.

And FIVE hours?

You have been well and truly R:cry:O:cry:B:cry:B:cry:E:cry:D

Are the springs GTT used made of gold?

Did you not ask them for an estimate first haitch?

EK9 + Mfactory gearing..

hey, trouble is ppl is that i was a bit green to the modifying thing and just plain feckin robbed, bit like gettin a dodgy plumber in cos u dont know how to change a washer and gettin charged 400 for callout, parts n labour, everybody gets robbed once i jus learnt the hard way :oops: xcuse me while im sick again.......huuuuoooaaaaah