ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gt Yarmouth Legal All Day Cruise

Could not stick this in events so hear it is!

Yes here it is the full details for the Great Yarmouth Cruise which is being held at the Yarmouth Stadium on the 4th of the 4th 04, thats the Sunday the 4th of April 2004

Full details for the event are as follows.....

Date: 04/04/04 Sunday the 4th of April 2004

Cost: £5 per person this five pound also covers the cost of entering
any competition you like there is no additional fee to enter any of
the competitions, profits made from this event will be going to
charity.

Events:

* Terry Grant (for more info bout the legend click here
http://www.terrygrant.co.uk/U color=#ffffff http://www.terrygrant.co.uk//U )
* Show & Shine competition
* Dough nut competition
* Sound off competition
* Slalom compeition
* Under car lighting parade

Terry Grant
Terry Grant will be doing what he does best, by entertaining the crowd
with his excellent stunts, doughnutin about and basically showing how
cars should be driven. He will be doing 2 different showing on the day
(see time table \/\/\/ )

Show & Shine
Exactly what is says the cars which enter this competition will be
judged on their vehicles on what it says show and shine, prizes will
be awarded for the best cars.

Dough Nut Competition
Well this is pretty self explanitory... ill leave this one to your
imagination.

Sound Off Comp
Cars will be measured in each catagory and which ever hits the highest DBs & quality of boot builds will win prizes

Slalom Comp
This is a chance for us cruisers to show the old bill how to drive
Terry Grant will set up a course where a members from cruise clubs,
modified car clubs what ever can go up agains the police to show who
can drive, hand braking about and some skilled driving.

Under car lighting parade
A little Finally to the evening we are looking for any one with under
body lighting to get involved and show off your neons nice n legally
on the track.

Now for all competitions above you will need to contact us to get
involved there may well be spaces on the day but we cant promise this
if you would like to get involved then please email us or text myself
with your full name, address and mobile number and we will send you
out a special slip of paper to show the stewards on the day so they
know what competition which you are entering.

E-mail: mailto:dave@justcruizin.co.uk">U color=#ffffff dave@justcruizin.co.uk/U
Mobile: 07729981402

Time Table

10:00 to 12:00 Competition entries can arrive
12:00 gates open to everyone
13:00 events start with show and shine
15:15 Doughnut comp Part1
16:15 Sound off comp
17:30 Terry Grant Part 1
18:00 Trophy Presentations
18:35 Slalom Competition
19:50 Terry Grant Part 2
20:20 Under Car Lighting Parade
20:30 Conclusion

There will also be a number of Trade stand there on the day, the event will be covered by REVS magazine they will also be bringing some of their cars down.

Yap keep having trouble trying to get into the forum not sure why i get to the home page click forum and it all gos wrong! Im the events rep for RSC!Hope you lot dnt mind me in hear?

BMW 320d Sport

HEllo mate, if my Clios on the road then I might well come along, seeing as I live in Lowestoft and work in Yarmouth anyway. BTW RSC no problem.

Stealth Bomber R26

Quote: Originally posted by Nick Read on 05 February 2004

HEllo mate, if my Clios on the road then I might well come along, seeing as I live in Lowestoft and work in Yarmouth anyway. BTW RSC no problem.
wahay!!!!! some 1 else from lowestoft. wot clio you got nick

Ya its allways the case! Im a member of the RSC and am the Events Rep for them i drive a Megane 2.0i 16v! We have a reg meet on the last sunday of every month in Norwich on Dereham Road at the Wagon and Horses pub between 2-3pm Non members are allways welcome to come along and have a drink we are very frendly in Norfolk!;) No worries that you belong to a diff club its just a laugh! We also meet along side the Vauxhall boys!:devilish:

I never new we had so many members from both clubs in Norfolk not bad really should get a good turn out for this event! :cool:

This month are meetings will be moving from now on to the pub/restraunt on the bend of the acle straight between NORWICH and ACLE so ill hope to see you lot there this time as it will be closer for you all! Ill PM you all before the date to remind you!;)

Leon TDI

Ahh, lowestoft.
Happy hour at Notleys then off to Hanks, then a long walk back to Pakefield caravan park, and Sunday lunch at Alans ;)

Im not from Lowey, but my mates parents have a caravan at Pakefield. Had some good nights out in lowey last year.

BMW 320d Sport

Gavsy what day of the month are you meeting up at that pub on the Acle straight? My Clios not back on the road again but once it is I quite fancy an area meet or something.

X 200+ cup, now focus RS

it is on the last sunday of the month but thats at the wagon, still the same i should think!!

Nev mate the vauxhall boys got paint on there cars last month so they are moving! We have decided we are moving this month and will be at the pub on the way to yarmouth cant remeber the name ill get back to you on it! we asked them but they were not happy with the bumpy car park so dnt know what they are doing now!

anyone have a contact number for this as i want to put a trade stand up for the day (stickers & number plates)

cheers in advance

scott