ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GT5

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i have to say i played GT5 Pro online for a little bit and i didnt like it the car use to skip/jump. and i've played with a couple of you on this, so far in the Lounge and it's been perfect no problems at all the cars flow very nicely indeed

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Is it me, or do none of the Lambo's handle? IA-10 is f**king irritating, car is always trying to step out like it's on f**king snow tyres

1.6 Ford Focus
I figured out the facebook thing! You have to do the game once per single grudge, it will still come up with the dark box thing but if you click the home link and then go back to the game it counts as another grudge.

Petrol Blue 182.
everytime i connect, it says theres problems conection to the server and it wont let me go into the lobby#? :S

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Is it me, or do none of the Lambo's handle? IA-10 is f**king irritating, car is always trying to step out like it's on f**king snow tyres

Try being more aggressive with them. I found with the gallardo and the Murci sv that if you're a bit more firm with them, they respond better.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i only got Bronze on IA-10 on both accounts, couldnt get any better than that, got a couple golds on the super licence strangly enough and allot of bronze

E46 M3
Anyone got all golds on the AMG special thing on beginer and intimediate? That was tough, but not as hard as the Elises on the top gear track!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3

a video showing how to set up your own Lounge

Last edited by a moderator:
  Cayman S Edition 1
Well after 48 hours of owning GT5, my ps3 no longer reads any discs. Not happy!!

I bought the ps3 when they first came out, so I guess it's lasted well. Still f**ked off tho

Listerine & Poledo
Well after 48 hours of owning GT5, my ps3 no longer reads any discs. Not happy!!

I bought the ps3 when they first came out, so I guess it's lasted well. Still f**ked off tho

Panic ye not, Sales Of Goods Act is on your side!

Because the laser design is inherently ba, it was doomed to fail, only a matter of time.

If you still havce a reciept, or know that the shop will have your details on file, PM me, free repairs y0!

1.6 Ford Focus
Try being more aggressive with them. I found with the gallardo and the Murci sv that if you're a bit more firm with them, they respond better.

I tried that but with the pad I always over corrected the slide and just span it the other way around instead.

My solution was to be gentle with it.

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
f**king shitty game. Gonna try IA-10 with a pad later, can't beat it with a wheel.

I spent about an hour trying with a wheel earlier. When I was driving well the knobs kept pulling infront of me and braking really early for the corners! Also the game doesn't understand the theory of "rubbin's racing!"

DCi
as long as you rub the sides youll usually be fine. the game thinks you are using their back bumper as a brake even at the slightest touch so just avoid that. :/

DCi
5ac38404-432a-3df8.jpg

If you are level 12 and still without a truck...

On 2nd thoughts are spoiler tags really necessary in a game with zero plot lol

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i've been in and i've been on quit abit and i've never seen a 172 yet but i've seen V6's

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I'm currently doing the AMG challenges now...

No matter how much I stick to the racing line, brake when it tells me to i cant get bloody gold!

Frustrating game!

Just been getting silvers on some of the AMG special events, a real difference going from the gull wing to that AMG supercar thing on the intermediates! The wheel I was using just felt so much tighter, no sloppy slack like the gull wing lol!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I'm currently doing the AMG challenges now...

No matter how much I stick to the racing line, brake when it tells me to i cant get bloody gold!

Frustrating game!
You won't get gold following their line/braking points.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Cool... Managed silver in the 1st 4, will get the tc/race line off for the last one....

Take it its in general settings?

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Found them.... in the driving options (before you start the race)

I take it you have to do this for each race then? Or is there a way to keep the settings for every race?

DCi
Found them.... in the driving options (before you start the race)

I take it you have to do this for each race then? Or is there a way to keep the settings for every race?
i think you have to do it once for each special event and once for each car you use in A spec

it does come back but not every time :S

M135i
Does anyone else find the older cars in the game much much much nicer to drive than the newer stuff?

I love the Merc Gullwing on the AMG challenge and the Ferrari 512 (?) just feels so beautifully balanced and fun to drive.

I then went and bought a Ferrari 458 and its just left me a bit cold to be honest. Even the Miura feels so much more satisfying to pilot than either the Murci and Gallardo.

The NSX-R however. EPIC.