ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GT5

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
got it sorted out now, i tried it again and it worked. got my Veyron on my LordGedi account. be using that to get some cash and save up and get myself a nice LM

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
As for the first im talking JDM thread.

As for the above about damage omg its boring fella i dont care about the damage, on gird if i clip i kerb or summat like it normaly ends with me loosing speed due to it crabbin its **** off no argument at the end of the day going on n on about the damage is BORING come on fella drop it i aint gonna argue which is better because i know forza looks better for damage but as i quote turner said "GT5 is the best sim ive played todate" so could we say GT with Forza damage = ALL ROUND EPIC GAME

GT5 with the wheel. ;)

I've not played Forza 3 with a wheel... lol

clio 197 cup
what setting you guys using for g25 wheel or is it plug and play? i only ask cause its not on the wheel supported list yet all of the versions of this game at shows where using the g25 or g27 wheels

Audi TT 225 Quattro
g25/27 is plug and play, if you do want to change the buttons then just choose a logitech wheel and set it from there....easy :)

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Ferrari 430 Scud or the 458? this will be my first Ferrari i want it to handle well stick to the corners and good performance. I know its asking for too much lol

Cayman S Edition 1
I bought a 458 today but it needs tuning a little tbh. Just won the veyron using my 790bhp R34.

Does anyone have a Lambo I could borrow tho pls?

Psn Predator_UK1

Cheers

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
458, by a big margin! Quicker, more agile, more stable under breaking.
cheers man, just bought one

i've got 330,000 left to play with. when i've been in that xj13 jag or whatever it's called or the Veyron that HKS CT230R has been right up my bumber i might get that but not sure i will need it or even buy the S2000 GT1, both are A GOD DAMN BEAST

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i see there's a few new GT-R's... GT-R '07, Black Mask and the GT-R spec V

i want a GT-R but which one? it's got to be in Black or White

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Chill winston. I'm not picking an argument with you about damage nor going on about it. I was responding to Lamborgini8's comment, he's just spouting s**t if he thinks damage doesn't matter in a racing game. Mario Kart doesn't need it but any decent "sim" worth mentioning should have a decent damage model with scaled lasting handling/performance deterioration. Forza needs to lose sticky grass, GT5 needs to lose invisible walls etc. None of them are perfect and I doubt they ever will be. I just like a game to be a decent level of simulation hence all driving aids etc OFF. I'm as entitled to say it matters as you are to think it's boring. ;)

i <3 u

So I tried the b spec. Not especially involving, too easy? Won 16/17 races. But an easy way to earn credits whilst you watch tv!

only just got gt5 yesterday and im afraid to say its a bit of a let down, yes the graphics are good but i was expecting them to be amazing! i also think that when you crash into a wall or another car that this is the worst bit of it all, the wind mirror seems to go through the wall and little damage is made, however just getting used to it and im sure its brilliant like the rest have when you get going

Listerine & Poledo
I managed to get s scuff on the side of my standard MX-5, that was more than enough damage for my liking

im saying you talk s**t lol how did you win so many?
its not difficult mate, you just keep the drivers stress levels low, its the red bar! I'll post up a screens later of my drivers performance so you can see I'm not talking s**t! Only time I didn't win was when I left him unchecked for too long.and I got second place!

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
I've done some more b-spec won the French car race. Used a veyron, lol. Vintage muscle car one is worth doing win a cobra, it's an animal

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
its not difficult mate, you just keep the drivers stress levels low, its the red bar! I'll post up a screens later of my drivers performance so you can see I'm not talking s**t! Only time I didn't win was when I left him unchecked for too long.and I got second place!

Oh i know that i was sort of having a laugh with you bud lol ill kept telling him to slow down

M135i

What's the best way to keep the stress level Down? I got to excited when it told u how at the beginning and now I cnt win for s**t, even in the beginner series :/ lol

mace¬

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio
What's the best way to keep the stress level Down? I got to excited when it told u how at the beginning and now I cnt win for s**t, even in the beginner series :/ lol

You need him to take a wee before the long races or it stresses him. Hold R1 and L2 together when doing the grid and he'll go and take a leak.

Christopher - is it good?
Turkish - is it good?

A can't be arsed to read back.

Feels unfinished and the standard cars are laughable. Pish with a pad but IIRC you have a G25 so no issues on that. If you have a wheel it's worth a look otherwise don't bother. I'd give it a 7.5-8 out of 10 it's certainly not a 6year dev cycle genre redefining title but it's a solid play barring a few oversights and annoying niggles.

1.6 Ford Focus
Holy sh...!

I won the Zonda R and used it in 1 race and look at this rigidity bill!
Image1123.gif