ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GT5

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Christopher - is it good?
Turkish - is it good?

A can't be arsed to read back.

Not good enough, TBH.

With a wheel, and with a premium car, it's epic.

Without a wheel, it handles badly, and the fact that 800 of it's 1000 cars look like PS2 models... because they are.

And the sound? LOL Oh, the sound.

No thanks.

Disappointment, all round.

Oil Burner
Is this game actually worth it?

Is the Handling actually good, not just tons of understeer and shocking sound effects?

Thanks for the answers to my feeble questions. Do not want but will have because I'm f**king minted and don't care. Should be good with the G25 through my 26" PC monitor inches from my head.

Clio 1.2 16v
Thanks for the answers to my feeble questions. Do not want but will have because I'm f**king minted and don't care. Should be good with the G25 through my 26" PC monitor inches from my head.

it is a dissapointing in ways but if you have the money then its worth it just because its gran turismo :race: <qualo smiley

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Pretty much. Handling is still VERY iffy with a pad.

Tyre squeal at 10mph. Sh*te damage and 800 cars ported from GT4.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
that jag xj13, been using it on a few of the extreme ones and it's done me really well. got it on 2 of me accounts 2 for 1 offer. qualo

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
It doesn't feel like prologue. Even with a pad. At all.

But it is crap with a pad. An brilliant with a wheel.

I definitely noticed an improvement over prologue with a pad even in the short play I had on it but it's still useless without a wheel.

C63 PP,R1,,Clubman
Arghhh this games starting to piss me off lol,how the f**k am i being out braked ( im braking as late as i can without crashing and out accelerated and completely dicked top end by a muira when im in a 458 ? i thought this game was supposed to be realistic.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Not good enough, TBH.

With a wheel, and with a premium car, it's epic.

Without a wheel, it handles badly, and the fact that 800 of it's 1000 cars look like PS2 models... because they are.

And the sound? LOL Oh, the sound.

No thanks.

Disappointment, all round.

Pretty much. Handling is still VERY iffy with a pad.

Tyre squeal at 10mph. Sh*te damage and 800 cars ported from GT4.

Chris hating HARD today jesus lol

I definitely noticed an improvement over prologue with a pad even in the short play I had on it but it's still useless without a wheel.

Even Turk's not hating on the scale stumpy is lmao

SLK 350
Love reading the difference of opinion on this. Seems it's popular to hate GT5 despite the fact it's a great game.

I'm enjoying it.

Oh i know that i was sort of having a laugh with you bud lol ill kept telling him to slow down

There ya go biffy :p

IMAG0056.jpg

ALthough shortly afterwards I tried the FR race and my KDR started to drop!!! I think the ticket is to use a car thats quicker than the oppo but not too fast as he can't handle it at the start of his career. Use go faster on the straights, go slower on the twisty bits and overtake late braking into a corner!

2014 Focus Titanium
I had a good go on GT5 at my mates the other night and I have to say it's still a very entertaining game and if I had a PS3 it is worth the £40 fee. However, I don't think it's worth buying a PS3 just for this game, here are the good points and bad points that I found:

Good
- Still got that "Gran Turismo" feeling
- The updates coming along show promise for some good improvements to the game
- B Spec is a fun idea, giving a different twist. I love the idea of the driver getting agitated
- Picture mode can produce some stunning photos

Bad
- Graphical glitches such as shadows in replays being all jagged, s**t car graphics from "ported cars"
- TERRIBLE AI, although I like the B-Spec mode it would be infinitely better if your driver (and every other driver for that matter) had sense to go around cars instead of into them

That's just a review of the Single player game, we didn't take it online yet. I will say one thing though, I didn't think the pad handling was that bad. But my mate doesn't have a wheel so I'm guessing the wheel is THAT good it makes the pad seem awful.

1.6 Ford Focus
Anyone know what happens when the B-Spec driver reaches 0% physical strength? Mine got close to it after 2 laps on the nurburgring.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
ALthough that opinion was formed by watching at least minutes of youtube videos before game even released;)

<3

Nah, I've played it lots.

With and without pad.

With wheel: AWESOME to drive. Still lacking features + all the other faults.

With pad: Scramble teh roflcopters. It's a car, not a pendulum.

Agreed:D Yes the pendulum affect is bad but your switching from lock to lock in an instant, same thing can happen on f1 using xboxpad.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i've got a Spoon S2000 Race Car and the grip is emense, im using it now on the Expert on the Jap Tuned section and it's owning them std, so i would reocomend the S2000 GT1 havnt got it yet but on GT4 OMG is was awsome i think it's 250,000.

350z GT
Which car has the most amount of aero mods you can do to it??

all iv found is the spoiler on most cars?? And which ones can you race prep apart from the Civic and the MK4 Golf?