ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GT5

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i'm doing the NASCAR now got all 4 out of 5 all Gold came first before the end of the 1st lap and now i'm stuck on the last one tried 3 times last and last again, came 2nd but got spun off the Bas@@@d

what do you get when i evenually finish the last one?

I've got an old Toyota thing that I managed to do it with. Brazo is borrowing it at the moment but you can have it after.

Yes ta for that mate, will send it back shortly

Do you want to borrow the jag race car if you can't do it face book?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i f@@k@n give up on the last one of the NASCAR tried at least 30 times, best i've had is 3rd on the 10th lap and get spun out, boils my pee

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
The colour change on tyres is regarding temp. The block of colour in the middle will drop down. That's how you can judge tyre wear.

1.6 Ford Focus
Has anyone got this god damn S-4 license done? The slightest tap gets you disqualified, the standard setup slides backwards into a wall and +1 level on the traction control makes it slow to 5mph around corners.

yeah you get 3 nice premium cars at the points your at, the F40 then Zonda R then a Aem S2000:cool:

fully golded beginner and amateur on both a and b and now that i'm finally in pro series the good cars are coming:cool: Have nearly done expert on B too:eek:

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i've got 2 drivers now both on level 7 with both 100% wins. is it worth having 2 drivers or should i concentrate on 1 driver and getting his stats up?

I have 3 drivers and getting a fourth. Have as many drivers as you can mate as they go off the boil speed wise (the blue/green/orange square in the top right hand corner next to helmets) You can then rotate the drivers depending how they are feeling lol!

Its very fast to level a driver up, as once you have unlocked the higher levels they will level up to a high std over literally a few races. Started my 3rd earlier and he is already lvl 12 !

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I have 3 drivers and getting a fourth. Have as many drivers as you can mate as they go off the boil speed wise (the blue/green/orange square in the top right hand corner next to helmets) You can then rotate the drivers depending how they are feeling lol!

Its very fast to level a driver up, as once you have unlocked the higher levels they will level up to a high std over literally a few races. Started my 3rd earlier and he is already lvl 12 !

nice one cheers

Oh, what car did people use for the Gran turismo world champs? lvl 14??

ta!
i used my freebie XJ13 minced meat them every one 1st go, the last one was abit tricky took couple goes but got 1st

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
just seen a R390 GT1 Road car in the used car section, oooooooo buy buy buy lol

nice one cheers

i used my freebie XJ13 minced meat them every one 1st go, the last one was abit tricky took couple goes but got 1st

As in the face book Jag?

Its in my garage but not recogniisng it as an option lol????

Whats an LMP car?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
aye the facebook one, the instructions are fasle on how to do it on there. BIFCAIDS told me how to do it and for some reason i got 2 of them 1 to either PSN account. mine works spot on apart from the year with this one is the chrome line.

i've gotten the R390 GT1 now and thinking about putting a rear spoiler on it but theres 3 options on it, what are the differences in them i know each one gives of different things but i would like to know what they are

Are you actually driving these now butter or just playing driver manager from the pitlane? ;)

Where's the cheapest place to get this and the Logitec wheel at the moment btw? I may give in to temptation and buy myself a copy.

Logitech wheel is £80 in argos and I have a £10 voucher you can use lol!

Erm still driving from the pitllane but earning tons of cash and great cars whilst I work, wash up, watch tv etcetera!

In fact one of my drivers is going round as I type lol, can't do that on a spec! Si, what is an LMP car?

Audi TT 225 Quattro
Concerning B-Spec:

Tyre wear and fuel doesn't kick in till you reach the extreme series. a new option appears to tell the driver to pit and you can also set a pit strategy. The little blocks in the tyres wear down showing the level and the same with the fuel bar. my Toyota Minolta race car uses a full tank of fuel in around 100miles ( 32 laps of r246 ) shocking economy but then it does have 1040bhp;)

as said endurance events unlocked at level 25, same for a-spec.

You wont need more than 1 driver until you reach the lv 22 races on extreme, i used 1 up until this point then the races from then on require 2 drivers. put the new driver in a high level event in a race car and he levels up very quickly, my 2nd drives was on level 12 after 3 races, now on 15. will no doubt have to train up more for the endurance events.

for the Gran turismo world championship i gave bob the veyron which got me the Zonda R:evil:

Thanks Geddes my b spec driver is currently nailing le sarthe in the old jag race car with a couple of brazo applied mods;)

Jay its best to have a few drivers before the endurance events as they do go off form then you still probably have a decent driver even if one is on his period.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
nee bother brazo, been using the Lambo on a few so far in the Italian ones. almost on Pro now need a few more races and i'm in. Once you get in 2nd or 3rd from the starting grid slow it down a bit and let him calm down and put the power down? i think thats the key eventualy when hes infront he calms way down lol

^^It depends on the tendancy of your driver, some are cool hand lukes, fast lap times but naff at overtaking, some are hot heads which are great at getting into first position but may struggle to hold it. Some are a good mix.

TBH having read up a fair bit on it now it seems a black art/voodoo and having watched the ai make loads of mistakes I can say they don't stick religously to their racing line!

^^It depends on the tendancy of your driver, some are cool hand lukes, fast lap times but naff at overtaking, some are hot heads which are great at getting into first position but may struggle to hold it. Some are a good mix.

TBH having read up a fair bit on it now it seems a black art/voodoo and having watched the ai make loads of mistakes I can say they don't stick religously to their racing line!

What I do know though is your driver will get the fastes lap time if you keep their stress level as close to their natural tendancy as you can.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i'm struggling at mo in the Supercar Nostalgic using my Countache, best i've had is 3rd then the other drivers from behind get him stressed and over steers it in thew coners and falls behind. i'll change driver see if that helps

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
changed driver 3rd attemp and he's in the lead lol stress is dropping too, qualo

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
i'm struggling at mo in the Supercar Nostalgic using my Countache, best i've had is 3rd then the other drivers from behind get him stressed and over steers it in thew coners and falls behind. i'll change driver see if that helps

I used my fully tuned '70 challenger for the first two races then a tuned cobra for the final one.

Yeah I used my massivly tuned shelby cobra 66 for the nostalgic race, even got the loony tunes trophy on that mofo - qualo.

Inches away now from that Pagin zonda R, My b spec driver has golded the first 4 of the 5 races.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i've given that one up for the mo, mega tail happy on that shelby, it's proper lightened but not on power it's pretty much std on power. i'm using my RUF RGT on the european ones at mo

going to tune my RUF, on the prev GT's the are a BIBLICAL BEAST lol qualo