ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GT5

Logitech wheel is £80 in argos and I have a £10 voucher you can use lol!

Erm still driving from the pitllane but earning tons of cash and great cars whilst I work, wash up, watch tv etcetera!

In fact one of my drivers is going round as I type lol, can't do that on a spec! Si, what is an LMP car?

I'll happily take that offer up fella. Will have to let me know when you're free next and I'll duck over.

Get driving ;) I'd be bored just playing b spec by now even if I was racking up credits!

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
You guys are flying through this game lol, im only on level 21(a spec) and 8(b spec) and struggling to get higher on the a-spec races, i just cant do the histroical race one, and the european race(level 19)

any tips? dont say countache as i seriously hate that car to slow for moi,

also how come i cant get the free Jag? done the camera game on fb, but hasnt sent me nothing :s

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
wonder i nthe next GT never mind pressing what button to tell the driver what to do, maybe you will be giving voice commands lol now that will be impressive

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i'm pretty much same as you Jay on my Lord account level 21 A-spec and 9 ON b-spec and on my other account same 21 on A-spec and about 3 on B-spec

i'll give you a hand tomorrow if you want Jay on the jag i'll talk you through it?

i cant do the historical one either or the GT all stars havnt got the right car i need a proper LM or race car 800-900bhp

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
what about a tuned RS6 say about 600-700 bhp nothing too silly and driveable, i've won a few races with it

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
i'm pretty much same as you Jay on my Lord account level 21 A-spec and 9 ON b-spec and on my other account same 21 on A-spec and about 3 on B-spec

i'll give you a hand tomorrow if you want Jay on the jag i'll talk you through it?

i cant do the historical one either or the GT all stars havnt got the right car i need a proper LM or race car 800-900bhp

Nice one fella, im not sure what im doing wrong tbh,

i think those two races are the most hated on the gme tbh, loads of people struggling to do them, but then again if the game was easy it would be boring lol,

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Nice one fella, im not sure what im doing wrong tbh,

i think those two races are the most hated on the gme tbh, loads of people struggling to do them, but then again if the game was easy it would be boring lol,
very tue, i went of the instructions of there and there wrong. i'm not very good at explaining things if you want sort it out tomorrow if ya want

Erm WTF I eventually came in first after some heroic driving by o.oneil and now the menu has hung and i am wondering wil i still get my zonda r if I switch ps3 off!!! Not going through that again!

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
You guys are flying through this game lol, im only on level 21(a spec) and 8(b spec) and struggling to get higher on the a-spec races, i just cant do the histroical race one, and the european race(level 19)

any tips? dont say countache as i seriously hate that car to slow for moi,

also how come i cant get the free Jag? done the camera game on fb, but hasnt sent me nothing :s

What are the other cars on the European one? I can't remember that one. I've still got the historical and gt one go do on expert, proper arseholes them. Did the german races on extreme with a tuned C63 amg, fully tuned, absolute animal.

I've also just realised that at the end, a 24hour race around nurburgring will be tricky in the dark.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
after each bit, there's a auto save on the bottom right so it should have saved. my second driver is L Oneil and he's better of the 2

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
What are the other cars on the European one? I can't remember that one. I've still got the historical and gt one go do on expert, proper arseholes them. Did the german races on extreme with a tuned C63 amg, fully tuned, absolute animal.

I've also just realised that at the end, a 24hour race around nurburgring will be tricky in the dark.
think he means the GT all stars lvl 19 just had a look there's no European on that section

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3

what's the money winnings like on the extreme? also are there levels on the extreme or can you pick what you want to do

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
Levels still, first one is german one. Good racing I completed and I'm still miles of the next level. Got some grinding to do. I can't remember the money figures, xp was about 7k. I think the money wasn't great though.

Oh the gt all stars..... no body likes that one.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
the closest i got is a R390 GT1 road car and fully speced out but it needs a rear spoiler which one is best A,B or C for those type of races? so a fair few races even to spend 4 mill on a supercar

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
no matter how much i try cant race with a wheel, maybe its cause the wheel i have is s**te. god knows

EDIT: back on the pad and i got first straight away on the ferrari challenge, that decides it. the wheel is of back on ebay!

Last edited:

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Gman what wheel you got?

M5's an animal i love it, 5?? bhp awesome fun round the ring with no TSC and ASM brake bias R6 F5 turns like a dream

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
well try using something FAR better like a Driving Force Pro FACT im 2seconds a lap quicker with the wheel

Octy VRS
its just a cheap madkatz p3 racer or something like that.
That's where you are going wrong. From reviews I've read it doesn't have force feedback. You need force feedback, else there's not much point.

The Logitech one I got was only £25 and it's superb for the money.

Awesome on the stds, although I rarely use that view.so its no biggie! Am now at level 18b spec.and finally won that pagani zonda r. Very happy. Have most cars I now need to plough on with a spec. Lmp cars aside!

Not just about the view though butter would show some consistency with the standard of the models and views plus you'll be able to mod them properly like the premiums. Great news if it is true and happens in a timely manner.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Structure of the game is really pissing me off. Need a car for the expert historic race, nothing is available. Need a Formula single seater, nothing available. Doing some b-spec races to try and get the Toyota race car, but fck it's boring.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Not just about the view though butter would show some consistency with the standard of the models and views plus you'll be able to mod them properly like the premiums. Great news if it is true and happens in a timely manner.
The only mods that would change would be colour/wheels.

I thought the premiums gained other mods albeit cosmetic ones compared to standard models, things like bumpers skirts bonnets etc ?

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I thought the premiums gained other mods albeit cosmetic ones compared to standard models, things like bumpers skirts bonnets etc ?
You can fit wings to standard cars. You can't fit carbon bonnet to standard cars. Didn't know about skirts etc, not something I've tried.

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
Was the Logitech driving force from Maplin. Discon now though as they sold out a few days after GT5 was released. They are still available elsewhere but going for a lot more.

that was the one i had my eye on! i cant be arsed paying a fortune for one. i'll stick with my pad i recon