ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GT5

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Mines is on the way back to the shop! Not even put it in the PS3 yet!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Just got my PS3, spent about 3 hours so far setting it up and still 30% left on the GT5 update :\
tip for ya, do all the licences first then do the special events you'll get close to a Million with having to do no races, and then do the a spec b spec and dont waste your money on the odd little car you see, plenty of time to buys cars get. save up for a proper racer or LM. plus get on fecebook and get that Jag XJ13 chrome line you'll win loads of races with that thing and you get it for nowt too

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
No we cant i refuse to buy it i played it on the xbox n didnt enjoy it if you get me didnt like the way things were on it like wager matches makes it pointless as im not brilliant at it n theres kids that play it day in day out n you'd loose credits constantly just fallen out of love with cod

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
will i have to have a decent set up for it, or can i just drive away all tuned up n all?

The furai is good but hasn't got enough power for that event... (about 500ish hp) needs zonda r or minolta race car pace (900-1000hp)

Many people have come first with it on GT planet, it just needs the right tuning. It can be taken to 550bhp iirc and don't forget it only weighs 650kg.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Anyone managed to get this damn intermediate nascar thing done without a steering wheel? Its fecking impossible.
i've gotten all gold in the interm. the first 2 pee easy, the last 2 were a little more tricky,

the 3rd one you need to keep the throttle on and tend to not move too much stay still if you know what i mean and the 4th one the trick is too lift off down a gear instead of breaking you lift off just before you get round the end of the corner and you getten gold.

gotten the 3 within 5 attemps same with the 4th or there abouts

1.6 Ford Focus
Same with me. I've got it Down to 0:13.041 previously. Impossible I reckon!

Are you using a wheel?

I have all driving aids turned off including traction control to 0, it helps but it's just stupid trying to keep it smooth with the pad. It's either not enough power and you go through the cones, too much power and you hit the wall or no where near enough power and your too slow!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
I saved a vid tonight when me n brazo raced each other while you were talkin to your nephew, you can up load them to the xmb.

Two 0 Shitx
Going pretty good, level 16, completed licences up to iC all gold :D and all gold up to intermediate AMG in special.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Going pretty good, level 16, completed licences up to iC all gold :D and all gold up to intermediate AMG in special.
i can not do allot of the golds in the licences, dont know how you do it. and for the AMG i can do all of them in Silver, still havnt done the SLS in the wet though

The Nascar events with a wheel make them a piece of piss tbh. Good money earner too! Rock hard on a controller so you must have a steady thumb :D

Anyone race modded a corvette? Getting 905bhp after being run in and an engine overhaul! Will post some pics too. Going to race mod a 69 camero for the historic race