ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GT5

Turbos.
http://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=134107
Race Modded pic thread. Want the '69 Camaro.

5213310529_529fe715c3_b.jpg

Want. I need a PS3! Please Santa...

1.6 Ford Focus
What did people use for the Intermediate Tuscany Rally in Special Events? I tried the FT-86 concept like everyone uses on youtube and im trying in a Impreza '10 now and still can't win.

DCi
What did people use for the Intermediate Tuscany Rally in Special Events? I tried the FT-86 concept like everyone uses on youtube and im trying in a Impreza '10 now and still can't win.
Try and get gold on the Seb Loeb challenges and youll get the C4 Rally car which meets requirements for that + advanced.

Oil Burner
Bought this game today to amuse myself with next week. Pretty impressed, the handling is actually fun! Graphics are as i would expect. Tracks are still pants, wish you could actually build your own properly, not just keep randomising. I love the photo mode, great fun - pretty sure that makes me a huge geek.

Overall pretty pleased.

182 Turbo Project
Sorry if this has been asked before, but is it worth me buying a PS3 for this game? I've been looking into getting a Blu-Ray player for a while so thought I might as well upgrade it to one of these. I love playing Forza, so I am hoping GT5 would be just as good. Do they still have the Mazda Demio?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Bought this game today to amuse myself with next week. Pretty impressed, the handling is actually fun! Graphics are as i would expect. Tracks are still pants, wish you could actually build your own properly, not just keep randomising. I love the photo mode, great fun - pretty sure that makes me a huge geek.

Overall pretty pleased.

I've had this game from release day and i'm still pretty hooked with it, one thing i havn't done is looked at 'Building your own Track' you prob could spend hours perfecting it. I like the photo mode too, needs more scenic spots though, maybe i havnt got them all yet.

Sorry if this has been asked before, but is it worth me buying a PS3 for this game? I've been looking into getting a Blu-Ray player for a while so thought I might as well upgrade it to one of these. I love playing Forza, so I am hoping GT5 would be just as good. Do they still have the Mazda Demio?

If it was me i'd buy a PS3 for the game, had a PS1 and 2 with thr other GT Series and didnt want too miss out on this when it came out, not too sure on the Demio prob will do as there hell of allot of Jap in the game

182 Turbo Project
Oh cool, as long as it is worth it, there obvious some other games I would buy for it (Drakes etc). The Demio was in the orginal GT games, proper s**t, looked like a small people carrier?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Oh cool, as long as it is worth it, there obvious some other games I would buy for it (Drakes etc). The Demio was in the orginal GT games, proper s**t, looked like a small people carrier?
ah the demio i'm sure that was a challange or was part of the licence, come to think i'm sure there was people carrier challange lol, a proper shed on wheels

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
when i do trade in some games this one i'll be keeping, i think it a qualo game, get the car you like power slide it round the twisties, shame about the music in the game allot of the time i have music playing in the background. one of the best things about this game is the sound of the cars esp on having the outside view oooooo nice

one of the best handling cars i've driven of hand is the mx5 so so well balanced

182 Turbo Project
Well when I play Forza, I have the music off anyway to hear the cars. What is the online community like? Forza3 used to be epic for drifting online, now hardly anyone is online!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
never tried that yet, having the music off just the car sound, i'll have a look later. I've only been in a private lounge online with lads on here never been proper online with people round the world. been in a lounge with 2 or 3 and it was awsome. only once i was on with about 10 or so and i found it not as good me personlly but others on here found it very good, maybe i need more sessions. But yeah very good much better than the GT5 P online as that was abit jumpy imo

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Just had a good play whilst using the ps3 pad. Christ it's s**t. I'm a massive fan when using the wheel, but sadly with a pad, forza 3 is massively better. This games been optimised for a wheel and it really shows.

Biggest problem is the steering, it's impossibly slow with the pad.

Anyone thinking of buying, having played a fair bit with both options, I genuinely wouldn't bother unless you have/will purchase a wheel. If I didn't have a wheel, gt5 would of been returned to the shop asap.

Clio 200 Raider
Just had a good play whilst using the ps3 pad. Christ it's s**t. I'm a massive fan when using the wheel, but sadly with a pad, forza 3 is massively better. This games been optimised for a wheel and it really shows.

Anyone thinking of buying, having played a fair bit with both options, I genuinely wouldn't bother unless you have/will purchase a wheel. If I didn't have a wheel, gt5 would of been returned to the shop asap.

This makes me laugh as i totally agree however my mate came rnd had a go on the wheel then went back to the pad. Hes crap unless he uses the pad. I guess he may not be used to the wheel as he hasnt got one but still lol
Hes got like all golds on licenses and didnt play 1 race till he had them . He got about 1m before starting a single race he just started using all the cars he won for the licenses and other stuff lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Renault Clio 16v
Yes I've changed mine so that trigger L2 is brake and R2 is accel, much better control imo, but you'll have to re-assign some other buttons for gears if you use manual

Fabia VRS
On the your profile bit?

i had a look on that and it was all to do with the screen and controllor assignment?

Renault Clio 16v
Right, easiest way

main screen where it shows Gt mode, arcade etc,

select options

scroll down 1 page to 'Hardware' and select ' Change Button Assignments' then set them in there

Fabia VRS
wtf is going on 1?!?!?
i want to enter a race but when i do im f**king watching and giving instructions ?!!?!?!?!?!?!

WTF i want to race

Fabia VRS
i dislike bspec alot! but thats just me :p

what car does everyone have?
i really dont know what to get ?
i got an ek9 but what to get next (and im only level 7)

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Yay kingy you got GT5, awsome.

if you can kingy try and get that XJ13 from facebook that freeby, you win loads of races in that. if you can try and not spend at the beginning do those challanges and licences first if you havnt done that

Two 0 Shitx

I've got a G25, been playing driving sims with it for maybe 4 years now if not longer and i thought the wheel was s**t, slow and not enough options to tune it in properly. Went back to the pad after an hour or so on the wheel and instantly faster...