ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GT5

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
got to constantly look at the used car section, there's lot more V6's in there than 172's

i've seen 2 v6's in there at once

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
got 2 ren 5's ones defo a turbo think the other one is too but it's different

Renault Clio 16v
got 2 ren 5's ones defo a turbo think the other one is too but it's different

I've got one that looks like this (same colours too) What does your other look like?

renault_5_turbo.jpg

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

with a few power slides lol, what a fun car to drive

I'm a bit confused with GT5 visually. That above what Geddes posted looks very good indeed. But last night was my first go of GT5 on my nephew's PS3 and it looked, well, pretty crap to me. :S

Granted he stuck with the snow/ice circuits - it was the Andros ones iirc, but overall I wasn't impressed with the visuals. In fact at times they appeared a little jerky as if the console was struggling slightly?

It did work well with the Logitech G25 however...

D.

Last edited by a moderator:
B spec is boring as hell, and to add to that my driver is a complete nob, i can give him a car with 300hp more than the others and he still comes 4th.

Maybe but it earns you credits and cars whilst you eat, sleep and watch tv. Not boring so much as your doing something else!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Civic EK9
Silvia S15
Cappacino
Camaro
Camaro New shape
TVR Tuscan
Mk4 Golf GTi
Subaru Impreza (not the new shape)
EVO 9
Corvette Z06
Corvette ZR1
Acura NSX
Honda integra DC5

Cant remember the other 2

Megane 225 F1
Got this yesterday. Started playing last night for a bit. Love it. Last driving simulation game I played was Project gotham racing 3. Since then it's been need for speed and all that jazz. This feels so much more realistic and I love it.

Completed the b licence and then the first 3 set of race sets (first place in all :cool:) in an ek9. Will be playing more later this evening hopefully with some mates of mine.

Can you do the normal races (like the A type etc), with your friends online?
Or is it just racing against your friends?

Just a general wonderment... Gonna have a blast on it later on.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
nah cant do races like SPEC modes with your mates it's just racing like arcade like, there's a few courses you have to unlock on the SPEC modes though

Got this yesterday. Started playing last night for a bit. Love it. Last driving simulation game I played was Project gotham racing 3. Since then it's been need for speed and all that jazz. This feels so much more realistic and I love it.

Completed the b licence and then the first 3 set of race sets (first place in all :cool:) in an ek9. Will be playing more later this evening hopefully with some mates of mine.

flol at that.

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
No its about 160k for the zr1 vette, 380k to RM it and then a further 100k for all the mods.

Would you like to loan mine Oska?

b****cks think iv done a mistake with this, purchased the 95k zo6 and fully tuned it dont get 905bhp atall more like 820ish, was it the more expensive zo6 i needed?

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
b****cks think iv done a mistake with this, purchased the 95k zo6 and fully tuned it dont get 905bhp atall more like 820ish, was it the more expensive zo6 i needed?

Edit to this.....

The 95k ZO6 fully tuned etc will do, so if you want to save a few quid then you can do this :)

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
Best i can get is 2nd in that race, the leader is 3seconds ahead of me everytime, got any usefull tips such as camber settings etc?

Audi TT 225 Quattro
From what I've read on the GT5 forums, the engine 'wear in' gaining horse power, mine is currently 883bhp

when you get any new car do an oil change straight away and this always ups the power.... try changing the oil now on the zr and the bhp should go upto 905ish :)