ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GT5

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Done everything bar the endurance races now, won't be bothering with those unless they do an update that allows you to save within the race.

Audi TT 225 Quattro
Done everything bar the endurance races now, won't be bothering with those unless they do an update that allows you to save within the race.

same here , done all events up to endurance and not really looking forward to doing such long stints so gonna wait for that patch..... bob on the other hand has already done the 1st endurance event;)

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
is there any way you can transfer money?, i got 1.8 million on my other account but i'm only lvl 13 or something and want to transfer it on my other main account

Clio 1.2 16v
you could buy cars and transfer them then sell them, you wouldnt get all your money but most, qualo idea or what? :rasp:

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
you could buy cars and transfer them then sell them, you wouldnt get all your money but most, qualo idea or what? :rasp:
been doing that abit dredz but got to be carefull some of them can't be sold, i'll keep at it though

Anyone done those new seasonal events? Any good? Guna have a go at them later
i havn't not yet anyway but i know treemanx has been on that abit

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Is it horrendous to want to go out and buy a ps3 just for this?

Not really. Depends how bad you want it but i wouldn't say you're missing anything special over Forza 3.

Saying that I bought my ps3 just for Metal Gear Solid, so why not.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Meh, I've literally, 4 seconds ago, bought Forza 3. I haven't been overly into xbox for the last year or so, but I'm back on it now, so I'm catching up. I'll give forza and FIFA a go for now, then see if I need more.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
sold a couple of cars on my other account and now have 1.94 million just short to buy a gillet race car 900bhp and looks sweet i could scrape to buy it but noticed i cant buy as you had to be level 23 to buy it i'm only level 17 on this account but very close to level 23 on my other account and only have 400k lol, head is done in

For a raffle prize, this game aint half bad ;)

It took well over an hour for the game to update and then install to my harddrive though, ffs.

Done the first 2 licences, a few special races and have started on the A type races. Why on earth is B type even on there? Do people actually go on that mode?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
aye a few on here are actualy further on B than A spec. You get better cars on there too. try and save up Harpam as much as you can you'll need it further on

I've deleted some names on my LordGedi account as it full full to the brim as i wanted to add my other account to it. So i deleted some names so if you want to add me to my LordGedi account nee bother

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3

Just to show you my newly purchased Ford Mustang Trans-Cammer 1970 fully spec'd, nowt special just a quick video

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 25 b spec, level 11 a spec:D

Fact of the matter is b spec has made me a multi millionaire (at least in ingame credits lol:eek:) if you read back through this thread I have already gifted a few nice cars, without blinking;)

B spec is boring as hell, and to add to that my driver is a complete nob, i can give him a car with 300hp more than the others and he still comes 4th.

Fabia VRS
im not being funny, but why do i want a meggy 225 5 door?

NO! and only a ph1 V6 (Not knocking the ph1's), but wheres the variety?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3

with a few power slides lol, what a fun car to drive

Last edited by a moderator:

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i'll have a look later on or tomorrow i think i have a spare 172

got my baby though a flamer 172 ph2