ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GT5

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I'm confident they would have released if they hadn't have been shocked at how good Forza 3 was, so they went back to make it better.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I wish they had more pictures/shots of the gullwing merc.

Audi r8 - Forza all over again!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
We probably won't be. The film was the catalyst for all the problems occuring at the moment (Ice increasing, more earthquakes, tsunami's on the way etc).

F*cking Hollywood.

i heard they believe that releasing game play footage makes people happier than actually releasing the game it self

why move you thumbs with a controller when you can just watch?

would of been nice to see abit more than the dog ugly merc in the trailer but hey ho, still looks great, just a shame i've aged waiting for the game!

It won't be though.

God. Just be patient!112. How can you possibly predict what it will be like? Everyone knows they left out the handling on the two demos to make the download smaller. And the tyre squeal is awesome if you use a steering wheel. Something like that anyway.

Octy VRS
We've had a f**king demo for over a year called Prologue. Just give us some decent cars and The Ring and I'll be happy for a few more months until you've finally finished the f**king gearstick detail in 100 variants of a Honda Civic.

I played GT4 last night, first time in years and it still looks and plays really well. What PS3ers have to put up with....

Does anyone ever even watch a replay? Replays are for faggots. Next race TBH.

I can't wait for this to be released just so I can take great pleasure in not buying it.