ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GT5

It's ok they've nailed the sound this time round. This definitely sounds just like a B16b and listen to that VTEC crossover, immense :S

Last edited by a moderator:
  Octy VRS
From what I saw on the stream earlier the cars look good, not like the comparison earlier. Was a very good quality stream btw.

I don't think people should jump to conclusions from one comparison photo. The yellow one looks like it's in Photo mode and the other in game.

On the plus side I watched him play an AMG challenge race on Nurburg. He was in an original 300SL against old and modern AMG's and it looked f**king awesome, especially when he overtook an 190E Evo2.

From what I saw on the stream earlier the cars look good, not like the comparison earlier. Was a very good quality stream btw.

I don't think people should jump to conclusions from one comparison photo. The yellow one looks like it's in Photo mode and the other in game.

On the plus side I watched him play an AMG challenge race on Nurburg. He was in an original 300SL against old and modern AMG's and it looked f**king awesome, especially when he overtook an 190E Evo2.

*like this* someone with some sence.

Octy VRS
I don't think judging it from a crap collection of clips and photos is going to help though. It's just picking out any little flaw. From what I watched earlier it looks very good. The guy was showboating the game in different modes, different tracks, modes and cars. All in all it looks like it'll be a lot of fun with plenty to do.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
what's the track listings again? i remember one of the tracks of the earlier GT series where the track was half tarmac and half sand and they were steep corners on it. wondering if this is in this one?

Octy VRS
@Geddes, don't think that's in there, I know the one you mean. Toscana looks good though. Quite annoyed that they haven't included El Capitan, was a really good track in GT4. Also that mountain track with the tram?? Can't see that's in there either. They'd have looked great in HD but I guess that would have been too much work lol.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Looks ok in those vids? I'm deffo going to give it a go. Forza 3 is the only think I'm really missing on my PS3.

C-VXR. Once owned a Clio
nrburgringgpf4.jpg

capering.jpg

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
Looks amazing, anyone used the Logitech GT wheel? Ive just reserved the last one in stock at 80quid. not sure if its worth collecting or not. Anyone got experience on one|

Evo 8 FQ300
G25 we have here u need a proper chair to get the proper experience tbh not crouched over like lol but yeh if thats what u want then give it a go :approve:

C-VXR. Once owned a Clio
Looks amazing, anyone used the Logitech GT wheel? Ive just reserved the last one in stock at 80quid. not sure if its worth collecting or not. Anyone got experience on one|

I picked up the GT Force wheel yesterday.

Love it.

I really can't see the Std cars looking not only worse than gt5p but worse than gt3. I suspect someone has edited that mx5 in paint!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Well, in 2016, when all standard cars have been upgraded to Premium, we'll have detail like this to ponder over :

9EVEc.jpg

Yaris Hybrid
Has anyone actually got any real (raw) screenshots?

Or some full size HD gameplay videos? As opposed to the processed replays or videos filmed off the screen?

Octy VRS
Taxigamer was the guy playing on Justin TV yesterday in HD. He has his own site where he's posted stuff up but I can't get in as I guess everyone else is trying.

Octy VRS
Taxigamer had his HD stuff removed from Youtube by Take Two, f**kers.
5193684148_3cbef03258_o.jpg
Here's a screenshot from Nurburg in the 300SL last night. I tried to find the vid but all I've found is a very low quality one hardly worth posting.