ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GTA 6

adamlstr

ClioSport Club Member
200.gif

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Debating going console or PC for this. Probably PC, it will surely be crossplay etc

Rojer

ClioSport Club Member
I thought Houser had left.

Dan is still there the other brother left, which is a shame as the other one was one of the main story writers.

I hope it's good, they have had a very long time to make it, but some rumours make me worried.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Been getting bored of gaming recently to be honest, so this is exactly want I needed to hear. Just hope they give it a decent single player campaign, as I'm not interested in online gaming.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah it's been so long things are different these days it will surely release on all platforms straight away.

It's probably still ages away tbh and for such a huge game it'll probably be released with a load of bugs, delayed or an unannounced release date as it seems most large games are these days.

2024 would be decent but won't be surprised if it's 2025 either.

Beauvais Motorsport

ClioSport Club Member
Just bought a fractal terra (mini itx) case, but now Im thinking of waiting and doing the build close to the release to get the best performance for cost ratio at the time. Still a while away but honestly gta is probably the best open world game ever made, worth the wait imo.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I'll probably end up buying a console to play this. I loved GTA 5 when on the Xbox 360 and then got it again when I had a PS4.
I never really played Online but think loads still play it nowadays still don't they?

997.1, Caddy, e208
I made so much selling copies of 5 & so many people wanted their Xbox modified to play it, can't believe it was that long ago!

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
This is about the only game I've ever gotten into and stayed into. Loved 5, haven't turned my Xbox on for about 5 years though :ROFLMAO:

With new hardware needed when it finally releases I can see this being a very expensive game for me!

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Just bought a fractal terra (mini itx) case, but now Im thinking of waiting and doing the build close to the release to get the best performance for cost ratio at the time. Still a while away but honestly gta is probably the best open world game ever made, worth the wait imo.

Considering it might be a 2 year wait, you could build a Pc now and look at upgrading the graphics card when the game is released?
A decent CPU and amount of RAM today will still be decent in a couple of years, and easily enough for gaming.

GTA multiplayer can get fucked and when it's got there, can f**k off some more.

People that are still playing GTA online now should be banned from the next game, they can f**k off.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I’ll do the campaign once (maybe twice if there’s different routes to go down etc) but I’ll mainly be playing online.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
You are the problem, not part of the solution.
Online has had a decade long lifespan and still many people play it. A game of this magnitude after such a long wait, to only play the campaign once or twice, is absolutely mental! That’s not even scratching the surface of what the game has to offer.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Online has had a decade long lifespan and still many people play it. A game of this magnitude after such a long wait, to only play the campaign once or twice, is absolutely mental! That’s not even scratching the surface of what the game has to offer.
I'd rather play the campaign two or three times and explore every inch unmolested by w*****s than consider online. I tried online, didn't like it. It's geared up for groups of people playing together, if you don't have that, you're stuck to playing with f**king spastics which isn't fun. Online can get fucked.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I'd rather play the campaign two or three times and explore every inch unmolested by w*****s than consider online. I tried online, didn't like it. It's geared up for groups of people playing together, if you don't have that, you're stuck to playing with f**king spastics which isn't fun. Online can get fucked.
Just enter a solo only lobby 🤷🏼‍♂️.

If you ask nicely we will let you play with us 😗