ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GTA V : online

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Hammered the bike glitch last night before it goes, really boring but getting around 30k every 40 odd seconds (haven't got all mods unlocked). Bought a 10 car garage, pimped out my beemer, maxed out my weapons and 2.4 million up. More car shopping tonight :cool:. I want to get ahead with modded cars/weapons before the 500k turns up for everyone, should have only been 250k IMO.

Is that where you sell a modded vehicle and goto the download store?

If not can you explain please

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra
Yes, It's explained a few posts further up by Liam. It takes about 5 mins to get it set up, you need a garage, 15K for the bike, and as much as you can afford for mods. Buy the bike (phone, web, travel, bottom website, Pagassi Bati 801 (15k). Ride it to LS customs, mod as much as you can afford and save back to single player. Go back online INVITE ONLY session. Ride back to LS. As soon as you go in hit start, LB, A, A (to get to xbox/ps store). Press B to cancel as soon as in store. You should reappear on your bike around the corner, keep trying if not, usually an issue of when you hit start going into LS. Once at this stage go into LS and now sell the bike and as soon as it's sold repeat the xbox/ps store enter/exit button sequence. You should keep reappearing around the corner on the bike but you still have the cash from selling it. Apparently you can mod it so you get over 50k each time but I haven't got all mods unlocked yet.

Twingo Dynamique
So yeah I got this the other day! What do I do? My xbox tag is PowderMonkey540 can anyone point me in the right direction on what to do /join you guys?

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Yes, It's explained a few posts further up by Liam. It takes about 5 mins to get it set up, you need a garage, 15K for the bike, and as much as you can afford for mods. Buy the bike (phone, web, travel, bottom website, Pagassi Bati 801 (15k). Ride it to LS customs, mod as much as you can afford and save back to single player. Go back online INVITE ONLY session. Ride back to LS. As soon as you go in hit start, LB, A, A (to get to xbox/ps store). Press B to cancel as soon as in store. You should reappear on your bike around the corner, keep trying if not, usually an issue of when you hit start going into LS. Once at this stage go into LS and now sell the bike and as soon as it's sold repeat the xbox/ps store enter/exit button sequence. You should keep reappearing around the corner on the bike but you still have the cash from selling it. Apparently you can mod it so you get over 50k each time but I haven't got all mods unlocked yet.

Same method but I'd advise using the oracle sports car, modded. Not only do you get a lot more per sale but you also spawn IN the garage, not around the corner. So basically all you have to do is keep pressing X/A and then scroll to the store. You get at least 104k for a fully modded oracle every 25 sec or so.

Same method but I'd advise using the oracle sports car, modded. Not only do you get a lot more per sale but you also spawn IN the garage, not around the corner. So basically all you have to do is keep pressing X/A and then scroll to the store. You get at least 104k for a fully modded oracle every 25 sec or so.

I've just tried this with the bike but the mod shop is telling me that they don't need this vehicle right now so I can't sell it? Slightly confused

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
If that happens wait 48 real time minutes (2 days game time) and retry.

I usually tried it this way: Buy car/bike. Collect from garage, drive to LS Customs. Fully mod as much as you can. While in LS customs press start and go to single player then once that has loaded go to online - invite only. Drive to LS customs in said bike/car. When at the mod menus, press start - store. Once store has loaded up, exit. It should spawn you either in the garage or outside (for the people with bikes). Press X/A to sell, then once it asks you are you sure you want to sell, press again. As soon as you have pressed X/A to confirm you want to sell it, press start, then go to store. Once the store has loaded, exit and you will have spawned IN the garage (car users) or around the corner from the garage (bike users). Repeat.

Also, I'd avoid further modding/changing mods or repairing the vehicle as you will have to wait 48 mins to try again.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
So can you do this on Xbox too then? I'll have to save up a bit to mod a bike but still deffo worth it if it works

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra
I just can't get it to work properly for cars, max I get is two sales then the car won't spawn. I'll have to stick to the bike.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
It's strange, works for some people on bikes but not cars.

Either way, free money lol.

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra
Soul destroying only getting 30k a time for the bike though, takes aaaages. Need to unlock some mods :dapprove:

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Only recently started online now
Lvl 4 :( need to get on with other people because it's a bit dull on my own

Inferno 225 cup
Easiest way to make money online is too pick a decent car race and just keep replaying it, there was about 8 of my mates on with me and I've never had such laugh.

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Getting bored a bit now. Taking longer to level up and get more missions. Sick of doing the same missions over and over again. Need some heists to do with mates!

suppose this always happens to me though. Gets to a point where I can't be bothered anymore :(

Suzuki Jimny
Your way of repaying me for my helicoptor tour of the city was to punch me in the back of the head :(

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Sorry, finger slipped. You punched me first.....
What do we do then? Not been online much

GTD, Lupo
How? It's not the only one saying that

Not a ban but one of my mates got put on a separate server for bad sports and cheats. All the players have dunce hats on. He got three days but could be out earlier with good behaviour! :D

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah you get that for being a naughty boy anyway lol.

the article (and many more) says that if your caught to have cheated using this selling glitch then you will be banned from online (and if your on sexbox a potential ban on your account)

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Yeah you get that for being a naughty boy anyway lol.

the article (and many more) says that if your caught to have cheated using this selling glitch then you will be banned from online (and if your on sexbox a potential ban on your account)

Just rumours to try and limit the problems use. It's happened a few times before. Only time bans start happening is when out of game manipulation happens (the old standby glitch in gears/halo etc).

So many people have done it and to a degree there's safety in numbers. Best I can imagine them doing is resetting bank balance on characters that have obviously nailed it to the point they have stupid money.

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Just rumours to try and limit the problems use. It's happened a few times before. Only time bans start happening is when out of game manipulation happens (the old standby glitch in gears/halo etc).

So many people have done it and to a degree there's safety in numbers. Best I can imagine them doing is resetting bank balance on characters that have obviously nailed it to the point they have stupid money.
Luke. Then lol

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Had a good laugh yesterday in a public lobby, had some annoying little squeaky boy follow me round and try to take my car. I pulled over and got out and started to walk away, waited until he got his pistol out and gunned him down with my rifle. Heavy armour y0! Twice more he followed me and got killed, clearly wanted to nick my veyron. After the 3rd time I placed a sticky bomb on the grill and parked it tight up against a wall so he couldn't see the flash, waited for him to nick it and BOOM :D Also got deducted $1000 for being a bad sport as the explosion blew up his personal car too, lol.

Anyone got tips for making money online?

The missions don't seem to bring much in, and you can only sell 1 car every hour (1 day in game time).

I've got 300k in cash, 150k apartment and a few cars, but working towards the 400k apartment now and some fancier cars.