ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GTR blows tyre at 200mph

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
f**k me!

Well handled at that speed. The state of the car afterwards too...

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Wow , he did well to control that !! scary!

I want that dash cam, anyone know what it is?

Swift Sport
Very scary! Back in my not-so-sensible days I was flat-out in my 172 on the M54 when the front offside tyre blew off the rim. I was very lucky to keep it under control!

Nippy white cup
Not quite the same but flat out years back and my m8s car along side me (doing about the same speed strangely lol) decided to let me have a really close look at his bonnet (outcome below). My face was covered with glass as the pressure change was huge but somehow I casually indicated and pulled over to the hard shoulder...it hit me later how lucky I was tbh.

RIMG0962.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

RIMG0963.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

RIMG0959light.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Nippy white cup
No m8. That was my m8s originally. It was a mk2 ph1 but had the ph2 headlights installed after. This was my daily and was only about 3 years old when this happened :(. Worked out well in the end :)

OultonpkNov06217.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

2790459226_154e65945f_o.jpg

Great control, props to the driver. A lot of people would of panicked at that speed and tried to slow down as soon as possible. Probably saved his car.

No doubt I would of touched cloth!