ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

guess what fell on my mat this morning...

Clio 172 Cup, Audi A

...... USED CAR BUYER!!!

including the ultimate renault clio photoshott that some of us went to a few weeks back...

i will scan some pics in soon as there is some nice shots!

only thing being that the ultimate clio was......

Strombas Williams 1.

and for some bizarre reason they have put me in the magazine as Steve Pounder.....who the hell is steve pounder? lol

pics to follow

Mr2 Roadster

Quote: Originally posted by toms_cup on 06 July 2004

...... USED CAR BUYER!!!

including the ultimate renault clio photoshott that some of us went to a few weeks back...

Strombas Smashed up and repaired Williams 1.

and for some bizarre reason they have put me in the magazine as Steve Pounder.....who the hell is steve pounder? lol

pics to follow

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S

I got a copy as well, unfortunatly i think they got your statement mixed up Mike.

williams and trophy

...... USED CAR BUYER!!!

Strombas Smashed up and repaired Williams 1.

pics to follow

controversial

;)

in all aspects lol

iv bin robbed lol

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S

2 Live, the photograph is of your Williams One, not Strombas, its just his coment on the car

Mike, they got yours and Pauls pictures the wrong way round.

If ppl want High Res Scans of these then PM me :)

williams and trophy

hehe buzzin.......gess they made the rite choice then eh lol

strombas at a standstill......the 1 in front doin wot a willy does best........ hehe...

Clio 172 Cup, Audi A

look mate they did choose your car!! lookin gooooood.....

(must have been coz of strombas bonnet respray...*ahem*:eek:

williams and trophy

hehe class....havent got my copy yet tho.. horses n carts dont move rite quik up ere lol

williams and trophy

hehe theyre all lookin good there mate lol

cant believe northy got his ugly mug in as v6 owner lol.......quality.

Nissan Jewk

going from the pics above, dont think my ugly mug is in it either! but my mate is, as the owner of the other V6!

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S

Mike your ugly mug is in there, unfortunatly. Clear your PMs btw and the pics have been sent. :)

williamsclio.co.uk/forum

Quote: Originally posted by 2 live on 06 July 2004

hehe theyre all lookin good there mate lol

cant believe northy got his ugly mug in as v6 owner lol.......quality.

Wooohooo av that.

That is a quality shot of your williams 9lives. One to keep buddy. Might ask if we can get some posters made up of them.

Over all and being a V6 driver....... I totally agree that the williams is the best overall clio..... Mostly beacuse beacuse of its size and power etc... It all forms together perfect! Never been in one but heard very good things.... The power of the wiliams was spot on for a front wheel drive car, U r able to use all of the cars potential in complet control without the car strugling :D

williamsclio.co.uk/forum

Yerrrrrrrrr I like that.

Mmmm Hi....Im tom holden !!! Quality. Cheers mike.

Glad the magazine has finished off the day we had nicely !

whats this mag called ?

just used car buyer ? when is it in the shops?

(im sorry for going round with my eyes closed)

Nissan Jewk

northy, i can email you the hi-res reviews which saner just sent me? let me have your email address

williamsclio.co.uk/forum

Ill have to buy it unfortunatly. Never put my name down for the freebie from what i remember.

Cheers Tom, saner & Mike for the scans.