ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Guess who's back

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
It would have been nice of you to at least let me know you no longer want my black one..... in mind that you only told me Monday you still wanted it.

You have a Black Ph1?

172 cup
It would have been nice of you to at least let me know you no longer want my black one..... in mind that you only told me Monday you still wanted it.

Mate this literally came up for sale yestoday from a good mate, I was going to ring you tomo as I only just went and got it lol, I also never actually said I was def going to have it I said I was very intrested, anyway yours is a great car I'm sure you won't struggle selling it

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Deed poll? Lol!!!!!

It causes problems on here with swear filter in all manner of ways!

If you become a paid member again you can change it yourself mate.

An orange one
Ditch the wheels as they look crap, other than that it's a very good looking car!

I remember the topic about Rob fitting the dash etc, Some 16" F1's would make that car perfection

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I miss this Clio. One of the only clios I've really had the urge to own. That bonnet still ruins it though.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I miss this Clio. One of the only clios I've really had the urge to own. That bonnet still ruins it though.

Nooooo! Seriously? I think it makes the car.

But then I would say that because I'm blinded by love.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
It looks like it been punched on the nose and as soon as I spotted the sinking in the filler I see it everytime I see the car in person :(

Doesnt stop the car being awesome though.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
New Ali bonnet with badge or just re filled and painted?

I want to detail it haha

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I had it done at a Renault bodyshop (I was young and naive) and it went back three times due to sinking filler.

What pissed me off is that I paid good money because I said I wanted it plated properly!

Same old renault standards I guess.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I had it done at a Renault bodyshop (I was young and naive) and it went back three times due to sinking filler.

What pissed me off is that I paid good money because I said I wanted it plated properly!

It's impossible to find good painters Dan, I've let 3 have a go on my car 4 I you count the moron who did my wheels twice. All work has been fucked up :(

Inferno 225 cup
Thought that would touch a nerve ;)

It's making me want to keep mine, might take spare bumper and ph2 strips to bodyshop now and get Mick to wire me up the ph2 lights Monday.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
It's impossible to find good painters Dan, I've let 3 have a go on my car 4 I you count the moron who did my wheels twice. All work has been fucked up :(

Spanish Sam is the best prep bloke I know. You'll understand my train of thought when you see his storm grey 172 thing. Eventually,

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Chris @ Autocrash is epic his bodyshop is new. :)

99% of the work he does is ex lease hire stuff.

Inferno 225 cup
I've got a problem with the lights anyway Rob, somehow the dash lights, heater light, rear passenger light and front passenger side light are not working at all so going to Mick to have a play about.

172 cup

Haha Renault dont change!, going to get my mate to do it, he works for Oakley horse boxes, he had to do top notch work on million pound horse boxes lol!!!