ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gutted about v6

Had a phone call from my local reno dealer today.The salesman dealing with my new car has given me some bad news,looks like i wont get my new v6 till end of october,beginning of november,GUTTED!!!!!!,Ive been told that the production of the rhd clio was surpose to start at the end of july,but they have been told they are not starting production till the end of august,so i wont get my car till october or november,

One gutted broadbean:(

Skoda Fabia vRS

id agree with CB1A.......u shud always add a month or too on with delivery dates that far away.....there never ever accurate

GR7

Shiny red R32

Quote: Originally posted by broadbean on 19 June 2003

Had a phone call from my local reno dealer today.The salesman dealing with my new car has given me some bad news,looks like i wont get my new v6 till end of october,beginning of november,GUTTED!!!!!!,Ive been told that the production of the rhd clio was surpose to start at the end of july,but they have been told they are not starting production till the end of august,so i wont get my car till october or november,
One gutted broadbean:(

Maybe Jeremy can answer this one!

Why do Renault publicise that the new Mk 2 V6 Clio will be on sale in July and then dont have enough stock to sell to those who order one on the pretext that they will be able to drive in in July or August?

Doesnt make sense to me!! Why dont they increase their stock and then put them on sale?

http://9toes.com/Smilies/e/enraged.gif

I said i wonderd which baby would come first. Any one up for a side bet??

Real baby ETA Feb 13th 2004.

Clio baby ETA Sept 2003 (rolls about, laughing head off!)

So come on guys, which one first?!?

320d M Sport

GR, Jeremy never seems to answer those kinda questions! (maybe its not his job, i dunno)!

I dont think theres ever been an explanation to the Cup "Extras" either........ Id be well pissed if I bought a Cup and got shafted like that. And now the V6 owners whove paid £27K for their new motors will be waiting ages too.....bet they werent told that when they ordered.......Hmmm, come on Reno, sort it.

Renault Laguna Coupe

LOL, would have to travel to Scotland to see a client. No room for 3 in the V6, better advertise for a nanny!

2012 WRX Waggon

Pug did exactly the same with the 206 GTI 180 - I ordered one in November last year, the salesman giving me a Jan delivery date, then read in the motoring news that they were gonna be more like March....I still havent seen one OTR!

Hence return of deposit....one new Clio!! 4 weeks later :D

GR7

Shiny red R32

Ive been to the dentist this morning and whilst waiting I read the article in the Top Gear magazine comparing the Mini, 206GTi and the 172 and guess which came last?

Yes, the 172. It has definitely lost favour these days! The Mini was top the Pug second.

http://9toes.com/Smilies/h/hysterical.gif

If they both come at the same time its going to have to be clio first and baby second, sorry........

.......just kidding!!;)