ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gutted Clio 172 has to go!!!!

clio 172 mk1
gutted to say the least, just to expensive to run(as its on finance) gearbox has decided to suddenly start making a crazy noise, so im getting a 1.2 corsa instead( until i can save up and by another clio possibly a v6) so not a happy chap at the moment,

so if anybody wants to swap a magnex cat back for a standard exhaust then pm me, also have some ph2 172 standard rear lights up for grabs!

Da

Less
£300 pm before fuel! :eek: High insurance?
I get everything in mine for probably less than £300 a month!

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
aww sorry to hear that :(
mines costing about £350 all in a month so still pricey but hopefully worth it!

ALBI 197 Sonic MKII
I'm about £250 a month, including insurance. I'm only 21! What's going on with your crazy monthly price?! A Corsa, £150 a month?! Seirously mate, get a 1.2 Clio instead. My Dynamique was £100 a month, £60 insurance.

Ph-Sold!
Feel for you mate, had to get rid of my VTiS Civic for similar reasons, you know it makes sense though, just make sure you get a replacement car you're happy with even if it's not as quick etc etc

RB 182
Who knows how much mine costs, and i dont care lol

I do 300 miles a week in mine, and love every second of it!

Shed.
i cant get cheap car insurance ffs. after seeing how well the 1.6 went, i might re-think and get a rep or build a rep.