ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GUTTED. My 182 - keyed (no 56k)

2005 Impreza WRX STI

feel for u mate. my calibra got keyed all down one side needed half car respray! pissed me right off. mailto:TW@TS">TW@TS

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

thats f**king terrible, the amount of stuff thats happened to my mottor outside my house because of jealousy is really quite unbelievable. egging is another terrible one to deal with.

really sorry to hear that. is there any chance that u could try and polish it out sa bit to try and make it less obvious....again sorry to hear. w**ker.s

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

What pisses me off is that they get nothing from it. Its not like knicking a stereo or alloys or something...

Why, why, why???!

They all need booting in the bollox, if you ask me. Jain had her MR2 keyed very badly and there were a few suspicious marks on her Cooper S after that. Total scum.....

D.

Vee dub

My worst nightmare!

Sorry to hear of this incident, must be sooo gutting seeing it for the first time :(

Get it sorted and itll be back to new again

Tom

MKIII 138

i worked at school as an I.T technician about three years ago. one of the teachers cars a black primera i think had the entire side of the car scratched with the word "b**ch". the cameras were facing the wrong way it was outside the reception and still didnt get caught.

she had it fixed for £££ and then one week later the word "b**ch" was there again scrawled down the entire side of the car must have taken ages to actually do.. dont know if they got caught. but i do know its the sort of thing a bird or a bloke would do.

my theory is. kids/chavs/towny type students who dont own car dont understand how much they are to run because they see them eveywhere there probably jelous.

i spend £450 per month on my car. i live down a street where one side is privatley owned and one side is council !! imagine the jelousy there everyone on the private side has a newer car and ive already had some nasty stares from the blokes in their 30s who stand at the door smoking + drinkin im just waiting for one to come home pissed and f**k my car up out of jelousy.

i dont blame there jelousy i already know most their birds want a bit of me :D

.. well i do own my own home and drive a 172 LOL ! eat that loser scum il shag your birds if you scratch my motor

none :(

gutted for you

this has happened to me 3 times now and i have even had glue down my door really does make you sick, that was done all outside my house.

i now park my car by some flats which are full of druggies, wiggas and prostitutes and nothing has happened to my car as yet *touches wood*

Mini Cooper S sport

A guy at work says there is an Autoglym product which can smooth it over, and hell do it for me tomrorow. As Im going to get it repaired properly at a later date anyway, do you think its worth a go?

Quote: Originally posted by Alymac on 26 June 2005
f**kin chav scum...castrate the little f**kers to stop them from breeding

I totally agree. :mad: A genocide on all chavs and lowlife scum. Seeing mindless vandalism like this makes my blood boil. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Gutted for you mate, hope you can get it sorted soon, and without to much expense.

feel sorry for you mate, ive had it happen to me.

I got chips away to do my bumpstrip, it cost £100 + VAT which wasent too bad, still got some more scratches though to do :-(

Meggy225

Really sorry for you mate, F***k*** scum they are!!!!

Hope you find find who it was and give them the bill with the aid of a baseball bat!!!

R

rich[182]

effin scum of the earth
would love to put them in a cage of lions that havent eaten for a week........along with as many keys/coins as they want
see how f*****g cool they are then

[Edited by rich172 on 6/28/2005 12:02:14 AM]

Terrible news. I always try to think it could be worse, day before you are due to hand over the keys of your 172 to get the 182 etc. Still a horrible horrible thing to happen, I had a brick put through my back windscreen of my first Clio a few years back and it was parked on my drive, feel so frustrated after as there is nothing I could do.

I would certainly have a go with some decent Autoglym products or something like that, I imagine with it being light blue you could at least hide it a bit to get you by until you move.

sh*t man thats really bad! Stupid little f**kers!

On a different note the reflection of the guy is standing in a really gay position!