ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

H&R Coilovers advice on fitting/setup

Owen

ClioSport Admin
Think i'm going to take the plunge and invest in some H&R's for the 182.
Currently got sportlines on it, but want it to sit a little lower.;)

I have searched through, but still have a few unanswered questions:

1. If i get them set up to factory spec, will i need the camber adjusting bolts?

2. Could somebody confirm the part number for which ones i need to fit NON cup packed 182. Is it H293891?

3. Doing a search of a few websites, it looks like Europerformance have them for £738 delivered. Anyone know of anywhere cheaper?
YS: £764 delivered, K-Tec £804 delivered (before discount).

Ta :approve:

if you fancy selling the sportlines after you've made the purchase let me know as im after a set of these springs (providing they will also fit a ph2 172)

cheers mate

Clio 182
Don't know the part number m8 but i am told that the ones for the non-cupped 182 are the same as for a 172. Ive got mine on order from Yozzasport ... been waiting a while now, starting to get a tad fidgety! Some problem getting them from Germany or summet :(

Owen

ClioSport Admin
Don't know the part number m8 but i am told that the ones for the non-cupped 182 are the same as for a 172. Ive got mine on order from Yozzasport ... been waiting a while now, starting to get a tad fidgety! Some problem getting them from Germany or summet :(

Doh, that sucks mate!

Wonder if europerformance have any in stock.. think i'll be giving them a ring when they open today.