ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

H&Rs, engine cover and wknd pics (56k go have a bath)

R27 - 77/500
got my new coilovers fitted last weekend and after a week of scrubbing i managed to get a c spanner and raised it a bit. also got my engine cover sprayed and fitted.

and just for good measure some pics from sat of me n mate at top of a fell in lake district, nice ride out lol.

apoligies pics taken off the phone

before

DSC00422.gif

after - set too low on front

19022007008.gif

and after this weekends raising effort

25022007021.gif

25022007020.gif

25022007019.gif

plus one of the engine bay

25022007018.gif

and out on the bikes

24022007015.gif

24022007013.gif

Clio
thats one sweeeeeeet cup dude!! I want to do something like that with my 1.6 engine cover!!

Golf R soon...
Dan you bast*rd :D

Thats what my car would look like with coilovers! Stunning! Still not sure on the price though!

Banana
Very nice indeed fella.
Now that coilies are becoming more popular on here, It should'nt be long before the Cliosport "purists" start slagging them off, like they do with Turinis etc. ;)

An orange one
dan, woah!!! amazing...

cant wait to see this around town, or will get some proper pics of yours and mine! :):)

R27 - 77/500
lol more replies than i expected!!!

ur rite side repeaters will go on one day!!!

the engine cover was done at gfs dads garage, his painter dude did it, just out of a can to, there are a couple of dust marks in it but no one is gonna get too close to it to notice, just need some stickers made up now.

yea your rite col will get a meeting sorted n get some good quality pics done.

would of been good keeping it at original height but it was scrubbing when turning at junctions or round roundabouts. its about 10mm heigher up the thread than it came. splitter sits bag on 4inch from ground. before it was about 10 haha

got to say i was suprised and happy with the ride for it being some much lower. not too bouncy. just need them set up properly now.

R27 - 77/500
cheers guys, not sure wot u mean by hue mate, i took pics on phone bit wobbly lol.

yea will have to meet up herdie, colG wants to sort summit in his v6 and am sure gibo will want to.

am impressed with the response.