ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ha, just ordered my K-tec twin 3

H22A7 Accord Type R

......no more talk, no more want, no more wish.........its on its way!!!!!!! 3 weeks wait for the twin 3", but hey, i can wait for it!!!!!!!!!1 hmmmm no more sh*tty tinny 1.2 sound!!! 10% discount too!! :D

10% HOW!!!!

everyone else seems to be getting 5%, or they were last time i heard

shouldnt be a problem with your insurance, they let me put a full ktr system on after a bit of harrassment from me

H22A7 Accord Type R

thats what the guy said on that exhaust lol..........maybe its coz of the 3week wait??

possibly,

enjoy the note that it produces while you can, mine has gone beyond sanity, and drives me mad on long journeys

but i wouldnt swap it for anything else

H22A7 Accord Type R

lol, i was told it is a nice quiet system.........and david says that the design of the twin 3" for the 1.2 16v is on of their quietest systems..........we shall see eh.......:D john what differences u notice wi the ind kit????? im sticking to my panel filter.......for now anyway

whats the noise level like on the cup Philip? Thinking of getting one, but do quite a lot of motorway miles and dont want something thats going to do me ead in.

Quote: Originally posted by R3OBC on 30 April 2003

lol, i was told it is a nice quiet system.........and david says that the design of the twin 3" for the 1.2 16v is on of their quietest systems..........we shall see eh.......:D john what differences u notice wi the ind kit????? im sticking to my panel filter.......for now anyway
Thats funny he said that about my oval exhaust.......

I did a few reviews in other threads. idling is great/deep burble. flat out is awesome, normal driving pedestrians hardly notice. Only downside is boominess at mway speeds between 3-4.5k. problem to go beyond 4.5k as that reads 100mph on speedo.. It is a lot less boomy than a cat back without the silencer, but still annoying enough over a long distance. I dont do a lot of mway driving so ok for me.

H22A7 Accord Type R

lol............funny, they told me i was first in the queue for this system.........mine must have went through b4 yours lol!!! 3 weeks till its in stock i believe