ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Had a bit of a clash...

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
100_4691.jpg

100_4692.jpg

Not sure what to do now, opinions needed.

I don't think it's too bad but do I;

Leave it as is?
Do them white?
Do them orange?

I'm bored btw.

Black Gold Trophy
Bin all the sh*t stickers and the sunstrip

Lower it about 80ft, and if you insist on having those minging wheels paint em black (so you cant see them ;) )

M2 Competition
Two white, and two orange. Or two black and two orange.

Either on opposing sides, or opposing corners.

vw bora
do them with an orange lip but white center would look the part and go with the rest of the car really good

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Bin all the sh*t stickers and the sunstrip

Lower it about 80ft, and if you insist on having those minging wheels paint em black (so you cant see them ;) )

I'm considering doing almost all of that.

Getting a bit fed up of the attention, and every single f***ing rep mobile want to out diesel me.

Sunstrip's got to stay though, it's almost undriveable without it.

Since you have to keep the sunstrip do you have to keep it orange? Wheels Black - less cleaning and looks more slaggy. stickers removed. Ring Piece touching floor. Done

R35 GTR
You could get a black sunstrip, I have been toying with putting some carbon fibre film across there.....

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
orange wheels, get rid of the rentec sticker (looks abit odd imo) and leave it :D oh and do something with the ride hight.

i like this car alot

odd, but coloured wheels always make me think of sweets. you've got almost all of the flavours so far, so i'll add Strawberry

BMW E46 330i Touring
Lol, people really don't get this car! Mark, I'd slam it on some chopped springs and get some 18" deep-dish BBS rims on there.

E36 328
I dont understand this car, is it a track car?? also why have you got a dci badge:S

Thats what i want to know, if it is all stickered up to look like a track car why is it so high? And your car under your avatar says its 205 bhp/ton? is it a chug-chuga-chuga?

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Thats what i want to know, if it is all stickered up to look like a track car why is it so high? And your car under your avatar says its 205 bhp/ton? is it a chug-chuga-chuga?

Its a track car.

And its 205BHP per ton due to the extreme strippage in it. (even the power steering has been removed)

As for the roll cage comment.

Why add more weight?:eek:

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
To add stiffness and obviously to improve safety. It is a track car after all. Have you seen Mark drive!

Oh and to stop it floating away, in a stiff breeze.
:rasp:
PMSL.

Your just after your 5% discount you pikey :rasp:

However cages are awesome, and floatage on a track wouldn't be good:eek:

Renaultsport 220T
PMSL.

Your just after your 5% discount you pikey :rasp:

However cages are awesome, and floatage on a track wouldn't be good:eek:

Too right I am. I've just paid my deposit. :rasp:
I think you have to agree that Mark's car with a white cage in it would look like a proper track day car. Oh, and that standard CS response.....

Needs lowering!