ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

had a ding

silver clio 182
hey guys had a ding in my clio was my fault BUT was very very minimal foned insurance am happy with my car just a crack on front left wheel arch above the wheel i've cleaned it all up bumper is bent a little where the bumper finishes and arch starts bend is very very little ( wont let me upload pics) but i am totaly happy with it but! phoned insurance and they said that a garage will contact me tomoz do i have to go through them or can i leave it as it is for the time being (unless u go looking u wont c it) cheers guys

oh not sure coz this is my first prange through insurance didnt mention it first lol again cheers guys

did you hit someone else or? If not why call your insurers?? if so, then might aswell get it fixed as your gonna have to pay your excess so the other people can get theirs repaired anyway

silver clio 182
yeah hit some 1 else wuz only like 5/10 mph. excess is £400 bit skint at mo and got a dvdplayer in stereo thats why im asking coz i aint told insurance lol

silver clio 182
juz wanna leave my car out of the garage thats all not bothered bout paying thats what insurance is for. so the excess is for there damage first. so i pay the first £400 then insurance carries on? oh the car i hit as well was a hire car so i'm probley gunna get rapped

Clio 197 08
Yer you will have to pay the £400 because your insurance will be paying for the repair to the other vehicle! If they are going to get theirs repaired on your insurance you might as well get yours done as there is going to be a claim on your insurance whether you do or dont get yours repaired!