ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Had a teeny accident....

Ad

MK2 FRS
Girl_Racer said:
Yeah, they have a racing blue one, but I'm unsure, theres a yellow one for sale on autotrader but it's quite a way from me and it's bloody expensive. I saw an Inferno one the other day for the first time and fell in love with it, though you do see pics of it where it looks more red than orange

<<<<< Gr8 colour. no biase honest!!! ;)

Girl_Racer said:
Who's matt and how did he get pics of the car!?!?!?

I was driving too fast round a roundabout in the rain, lost the back end, fishtailed, span and hit the crash barrier on a dual carridgeway, it wasn't pretty, i cried for hours as i LOVE my car, it was the only yellow Mk1 172 i ever saw :(

Hmmmm, girl and cars.....should be at home cooking the fellas dinner never mind razzing around in a car thats far too fast for a bird!!

Mwuahahahah

No more clio's for me!
Admittedly the clio's have a light back end, but that makes for very exciting driving, you sit virtually in the middle of the chassis so you can feel it twitch before it makes and drastic movement. Love it!! :race:

i think clios have really bad back ends in the wet anyway. Ive got a mk2 with eibachs and toyo t1-r tyres and i NEVER push it in the wet/damp, because i know how easily lost it is. Not worth a crash is it.. hope you are ok though, and you get everything sorted

Toyos are f**king widow makers on anything other than bone dry tarmac! get yourself some proper tyres and you'll have a bit more confidence in the car.

T1r's are supposed to be really good in the wet :S T1-s's are supposed to be bad arent they? Theyre great in the dry though, but i mean to be honest i dont want the risks of pushing my car in the wet, as i know what can happen..