ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Had my car lowered. Comments

Had my car lowered yesterday with Avo spring kit. The kit is supposed to lower the car 30mm all round, but as you can see its more like 40mm. I was only trying to get rid of the monster truck look you get when you put bigger wheels on a car and instead I’ve got a slammed go kart. I think it has turned out nicely though and the handling is very much improved. Ride quality has suffered but hey we can’t have everything our own way. What do think?

http://www.dings.com/lowered1.jpg

I brought the springs direct from Avo, I think they were about £80 including carriage and I got a mate to fit them at his garage for £40.

nice.....funny, but the wheels suit the front of the car more than teh rear! haha

i guess its the angular front.......

Looking good mate!

Im not into the single wiper conversion as I dont like sitting straddled across both front seats so I can see out the window!;)