ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Had some pics taken of the flamer

vtr, 172, s1 rallye
A few more from Adam.
CRW_1568copy.jpg

CRW_1468copy1.jpg

If anyone is around Guildford area, or up north near Northallerton I recommend giving him a shout if you want anything like this done! Some different shots to get of your little toys :D

Drop him a shout on adsayer@gmail.com

1.2 Dynamique billabong
cool new pics, i need to try some front on shots i tried to do it off the bonnet but on the clio it angles down too much meaning the rig hits the floor, will have to try it off the roof using a third pole, ive only been using two so far but have another 4 more so may as well make the most of them lol

vtr, 172, s1 rallye
cool new pics, i need to try some front on shots i tried to do it off the bonnet but on the clio it angles down too much meaning the rig hits the floor, will have to try it off the roof using a third pole, ive only been using two so far but have another 4 more so may as well make the most of them lol

Sayers rig is alot more flexible than yours in design due to the seperate suction cups. We shot off the roof and bonnet for different things. So you will be limited more by that and the angles which you can use.