ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HAD TO DRIVE PAST THIS!!!

LY 182 FF CUPPED
Had to drive pass this garage every day whilst away on holiday in sunny Portugal last week.

Made me giggle every time.......would love a British clio meet to pull up on the door step.......just to see the faces on the "what I think were - MECHANICS"

DSCF6937.jpg

Evo 6, E92 320d
I can just imagine a couple of really old geezers working there, real humble like lol

Renaultsport Clio 182 ff
Had to drive pass this garage every day whilst away on holiday in sunny Portugal last week.

Made me giggle every time.......would love a British clio meet to pull up on the door step.......just to see the faces on the "what I think were - MECHANICS"

DSCF6937.jpg
is that the smallest dealership?

cg172

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172FF
Wonder if the mk1 4 door is for sale? Bet it's farily rust free...

LY 182 FF CUPPED
what I thought was a mechanic could actually of been a Chef.....think he came out of the garage with a spanner.
Did not want to get caught taking his photo....lol

I think they job share with the Restaurant down the road.

Clio MK 4
I'm french (both parents are french) and my uncle owns a Renault garage which is pretty big and love going there when see the family.

If I lived in france near my uncle i'd be sorted, get him to do all my mods and anything else all the time

visualize whirled pe
You book a valet there and they phone pedro to come over and drunkenly wipe your car over with an oily snot rag, propper job.... Just like Renault uk.

Loads of the dealers look like that abroad, some are in the middle of nowhere too you'd be in the coach going up a mountain etc & there would just be some random dealers building there.

LY R26
....Wow, lol.
Which car would you like sir?
No, we dont have the new 197 cup,
why not try this amazingly nippy and affordable 1.4 RT? ;)

visualize whirled pe
....Wow, lol.
Which car would you like sir?
No, we dont have the new 197 cup,
why not try this amazingly nippy and affordable 1.4 RT? ;)

haha, if you asked for a 197 cup they'd probably give you the one off the top of their drink flask..... 197 times.

Current ride - my Adidas!
Wonder if they've got a bodyshop round the back? Is the car white Sir? No, its titanium......Is the car white Sir? No its......A white car it is then Sir! :s

never judge a book by its cover its probably as useful as the good looking british dealerships, f*cking useless!

Turbo LY R27
I rang earlier them tryin to get a service in my lunch break, no answer tho...they must be havin a bloody siesta! lol

Bet there the type that smoke constantly while workin right over your engine, then stop for a fag break. lol:cool: