ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Halo 4 - In-Game - E3 2012 - OMFG WOW!

Honda. Tesla Someday
Hello lads n ladettes,

As you know, the biggest consumer electronics show is underway, and Microsoft started their conference with Halo 4.

Enjoy the video below, its truly EPIC!!!! *goosebumps*

Last edited by a moderator:

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
I liked the Halo series games, even ODST (co-op multiplayer was ace).

Will be buying this for sure.

Clio 1.2
This has been the best game series I have ever played. I am a huge fan off all things halo. My Favourites
Halo CE
Halo 3
Halo ODST
Halo Wars

Halo 4 is going to be awesome and I can't wait!

(Probably my favourite because its the only game I don't get destroyed at...)

Honda. Tesla Someday
Seriously can't wait! 343 Industries seem to have done an amazing job on this!

Literally the best developers from the whole gaming industry working on this!

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
I seem to suck at Halo multi player so for me it's always been about campaign on Legendary or Co-Op play over Live but have always enjoyed the game play as much as the back story. The work that goes in to the series is epic and you knew when they said "this is the final Halo" that it wasn't going to be true.

Something else to look forwards to in November now other than the final Twilight.

Bus w**ker
I was all against this after the whole Bungie thing, thought it would be s**t, but damn it looks good.

Nissan 350z
I seem to suck at Halo multi player so for me it's always been about campaign on Legendary or Co-Op play over Live but have always enjoyed the game play as much as the back story. The work that goes in to the series is epic and you knew when they said "this is the final Halo" that it wasn't going to be true.

Something else to look forwards to in November now other than the final Twilight.

^ same for me but with Gears of War multiplayer as well :(

I'll be getting a copy of this when it launches!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
If Halo was a meal, it'd be wallpaper paste.

I genuinely don't get the series... it's just so f*cking bland.

Evo 5 RS
If Halo was a meal, it'd be wallpaper paste.

I genuinely don't get the series... it's just so f*cking bland.

init,

I genuinely, and I mean genuinely cannot see what people are getting excited about. I enjoyed the first one, and since then it hasn't changed one bit besides the visuals.
Really don't understand what people see in the franchise, it's not even that it's Sci-Fi, I like Sci-Fi. I just don't like this. At all...it's poo.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
init,

I genuinely, and I mean genuinely cannot see what people are getting excited about. I enjoyed the first one, and since then it hasn't changed one bit besides the visuals.
Really don't understand what people see in the franchise, it's not even that it's Sci-Fi, I like Sci-Fi. I just don't like this. At all...it's poo.

I'll bite.

Do you like the Street Fighter series?

Evo 5 RS
Not all that into beat m' ups. MK is reet though.

lol I'm not trying to troll I genuinely do not get what everyone loves about these games. It's like generic space shooter meets a good soundtrack coupled with some better than average AI and suddenly you've got people masturbating over it.

I'd rather drink bleach than walk through a forest / field with that poxy bloody assault rifle one more time. It's getting very old

BMW M4; S1000 RR
The storyline imo is trivial. But then I don't play single player games unless they're particularly interesting or taxing. Halo is only difficult in places because on the higher difficulties you just get gimped health and damage and I can't deny I only really have a soft spot for the storyline because I played (and loved) the first one when it came out whilst I was at an impressionable age.

It's all about the game mechanics and I can't think of another console FPS that comes close to the direct controls and fair mechanics for online play.

Mito Sportiva 135
Already pre-ordered even before seeing this. The only FPS single player I bother with these days.

1eight2
Crysis 1.5 gameplay footage looks good.

Played Halo 1, got bored half way through. Played Halo 2, loved it. Played Halo 3, loved multiplayer for abit.

Yaris Hybrid
I loved Halo Reach, nothing original about it but the story, cut scenes and music were epic. Quite emotional in places.

Played the original when it came out and replayed the Anniversary Edition recently as well and the game play is really tight. Not original but the core of the game is very polished.

My one beef with Reach was that they bragged that the gun model had more polygons than the Marines in Halo 3 or something.

Ok....well I couldn't tell the sodding difference but I could frickin well tell that the frame dropped significantly in certain places!!!! Epic fail.

Hope they get their priorities right in Halo 4....

Honda. Tesla Someday
HALO 4 - SPARTAN OPS - GAMEPLAY!

HALO 4 - Multiplayer Gameplay!! (may contain spoilers but is worth it lol!)

HALO 4 -Interview with Frank O'Connor

SPARTAN OPS TRAILER (may contain spoilers!)

HALO 4 - WAR GAMES GAMEPLAY

SPARTAN OPS GAMEPLAY

Very cool website with Halo news and some great high res images. DO NOT read this if you wish to read the Halo novels!

http://www.littleenglishhaloblog.com/2012/06/halo-4-campaign-what-we-know-so-far.html#more

Amazing Images and a great vid:

http://www.littleenglishhaloblog.co...partan-ops-video-and-images.html#comment-form

More!

http://www.littleenglishhaloblog.com/2012/06/new-halo-4-multiplayer-video-images.html#comment-form

Last edited by a moderator:
Only watched the Spartan Ops gameplay but it looks exactly the same as Reach. Really not worth the hype.

Trophy #276
Best series of all time, alongside Metroid Prime of course.

Halo lost its way with Reach, hoping with 343 developing the game they can bring back some of the core aspects. That said, the AA's and loadouts look worrying.

Honda. Tesla Someday
I didn't like the sound of Bungie not developing this either. But after seeing the talent working at 343 you really can't argue. They literally have the best in the world working on this, including guys from Forza and the sound guy who worked on Metal Gear!

Mito Sportiva 135
Great interview on Metro online a few days ago with a key developer on this, all about fan feedback and rebuffing any fears and criticisms. Got me more excited about this game, least the stories are in a proper arc.

F82 M4
Best series of all time, alongside Metroid Prime of course.

Halo lost its way with Reach, hoping with 343 developing the game they can bring back some of the core aspects. That said, the AA's and loadouts look worrying.

Best series of all time?

What about Half Life and Resident Evil?

:cool: