ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Handle with care!!!

Expression 1.2
I am new to the whole concept of forums so joining here was like learning to walk for the first time. Any advice or tips would be gratefully received!

Porsche Boxster987S
welcome m8. anythin you need to know about clios you should find on this site. the search button is handy;)

Clio 172 Cup
Learn & understand FTW, Pwned, IIRC, IMHO then forget about them & never use them.. ever.

Never switch on your foglights if it's not foggy, but if you must, NEVER admit it on here.

Text type & bad spelling will get peoples backs up - use generously if trying to annoy Cookie.

Get a photobucket account & post lots of pics of your motor, GF, fit birds, anything. We like that.

Search before asking anything. Most questions (apart from the random Scutch discussion starters) will have been asked a million times before.

Never pretend to be something you're not. There are some top class detectives on here & you will be found out.

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique+
^^ Amen

Remember this is not a chav forum.. we're very proud of our clio's and like to keep 'em lookin like clio's :)

Peeps generally helpful.. oh and any pics of minters / munters or cats fallinj of the tv are welcome

Welcome to CS mate.. enjoy ur stay

Welcome
_cattleprod__by_Narfmaster.gif

Expression 1.2
Never eat yellow snow.

Welcome :)

Never :lolup:

Never eat yellow snow.
And never kiss your granny while she is shaving

What about your granny? Is that also allowed?

yeah carefull with forums. They are addictive. find yourself on em at all hours!

The boss is fine with us using the internet at work but I did spend a while the first night reading many of the post here and really got my girlfiends backup as I did not get to bed until after 3am and was then late taking her to work next morning so she has banned me from using this at home!