ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hankooks V12's to Uniroyal Rainsports - Much difference?

Impreza Wagon
I've just ordered a full set of Rainsports to stick on my standard wheels, they currently have Hankook V12's fitted and they've been really good.

Just wondered if anyone else has moved from V12's to Rainsports or vice verser and noticed any differences?

E46 M3
I'll be able to tell you when I've fit the ones sitting in my garage.

What I can tell you is that going from worn out V12s to new V12s was a big difference.

BMW E34 540i
I Ordered 4x RS'2 yesterday of Camskill. Due to arrive on Thursday, I wonder how will they compare to Conti Sport Contact 3 that Clio came on.

Rainsports are better from my own experience. In the wet they offer superb grip (far superior to the hankooks IMO) and in the dry they perform the same as the V12's if not slightly better. On road driving they never get hot enough to stop performing imo so the story might differ after 20mins track abuse.

Impreza Wagon
Yeah they might see the track at some point so we'll see what happens. If they perform better or similar then I'll be happy especially for the money!