ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hard To Find...

RenaultSport Clio 182
Finding it difficult to find any 182s....whats going on!!! Only found 2 so far which I'm going to look at tomorrow, both are arctic blue, one is 55 reg for 12,995 and the other, a 05 plate 12,495 both done under 7k miles....

anyone know places to go/call. I'm in Essex.

Cheers, Pete. :cool:

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
i've got plenty!! pm me.

liquid Yellow x2, racing blue x2, black gold x13, infernox2, arctic blue x1 and silver x 2. Most with delivery miles, prices from £10499 up to £13499.

RenaultSport Clio 182
found one! saw it yesterday, only trouble was the garage was closed. Its silver, both cup packs, 05 plate and has done 9,000 miles. its up for 11,495. does that sound ok - price wise ???

does look mint from the outside. woohoo im getting excited!

I personally wouldnt pay more than 10k for a 182 the way things are. They're liable to drop in value when the new sport comes out. Dont fancy a 54plate or something?

RenaultSport Clio 182
Just spoken to the garage and he said he would give me £5,500 for my Focus... its an 03 plate just hit 30,000 with full history... is that good ? that means I'll have to pay £5,995 on top to get the 182...

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
Theres shed loads about mate. Get on PIstonheads (www.pistonheads.com) and look in their classifieds. Also look on Auto-Trader and on here too. Don't pay more than £10k.

New RenaultSport model due later this year will mean price will drop.

172 Cup
pete182 said:
Just spoken to the garage and he said he would give me £5,500 for my Focus... its an 03 plate just hit 30,000 with full history... is that good ?

Ford made lots of different Focus models... ?!?!?!

MINI JCW
Alot of people on here got 182 brand new for 12-13k some maybe even cheaper so thats probably why people are saying it expensive.

Although according to Parkers £11,500 is the going rate from a Renault dealer for a 182 full fat 54 plate with 10,000 miles on it, so on that basis that price doesnt seem too bad. You have to remember as well that import distort the 2nd hand value for 182

At the end of the day its upto you if you are happy with the price then go for it, as for depreciation it is only a problem if you intend to sell the vechicle a few years after buying it, if youa re thinking of keeping it for a long time then I wouldnt worry

RenaultSport Clio 182
cheers for all your replies. I'd prefer to buy from a dealer so I can part-ex my Focus. Sorry the Focus is the 2.0 Zetec with ESP. 3-door in Machine Silver. I will lose 2k in a year if I let it go at £5,500

Pete, I just meant people dont seem to be able to sell them on easily 2nd hand at the moment. If you have a look on ebay, autotrader, pistonheads etc, you can find some for under 10k easily. All I'm saying is dont pay too much for one... there are some bargains to be had!

RenaultSport Clio 182
yeah really good cars the zetec esp! right, im not going for this 182 now - will carry on searching...