ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hardest Bit To Clean.....................

BMW 335i M-Sport

Whats The Hardest Bit To Clean On Your Clio.......Is It The Front Wipers Or The Bit Between The Door Shuts.......Try And Armor All The Rear Wiper Surround Without Getting Any On The Glass.....AAAaaahhhhhhhhhh

BMW 335i M-Sport

When U Reach The Cotton Buds And Cocktail Sticks Stage This Is NOT A Problem............AAAAAAAAAAaaaahhhhhhhh

Quote: Originally posted by White16valver on 04 September 2005

Trying to keep the bit in the o clean in the badge is a b!tch... lol
Id argee with that, cleaning under the bonnet is a laugh as joke as well !

Quote: Originally posted by cat171 on 04 September 2005

Quote: Originally posted by White16valver on 04 September 2005

Trying to keep the bit in the o clean in the badge is a b!tch... lol
Id argee with that, cleaning under the bonnet is a laugh as joke as well !
Got mine debadged as I hated cleaning it! LoL

As for under the bonnet - no-one looks under there so its dirtier than a perverts mind lol

Mini Cooper S sport

The alloys are a b**ch to clean...if I ever get so obsessed I start using cotton buds to clean my car Ill shoot myself!

106 GTi

182 wheels can be made easy with a Halfords cone wheel brush, think it was made for them.

Quote: Originally posted by Racing Blue on 04 September 2005

The alloys are a b**ch to clean...if I ever get so obsessed I start using cotton buds to clean my car Ill shoot myself!
to late for me i use them for cleaing out the dust from the vents.

Clio 197

Howabout masking tape... when treating all the plactics with "back to black".

And I mask the plactic bits... when waxing...

Im a virgo.

Mercedes AMG GLE 53

Had the 182 4 days now so thought id better give it a clean.

The wheels and centre caps are a b*&$"?# to clean imo.

Front window for me. Looks spotless in daytime, then when it comes to night driving I cant see f*ck all as the lights are bouncing off smears and stuff I cant see in daylight.

Hardest thing to dry for me is the wing mirrors and sunroof. Always one tiny spot where the water stays and seems an endless supply of.

Scooby STi, FiestaST

Quote: Originally posted by Nightfire on 05 September 2005

Front window for me. Looks spotless in daytime, then when it comes to night driving I cant see f*ck all as the lights are bouncing off smears and stuff I cant see in daylight.

Hardest thing to dry for me is the wing mirrors and sunroof. Always one tiny spot where the water stays and seems an endless supply of.
use the megs glass cleaner.... no smears whatsoever, trouble is i got lasy and started to use it on my house windows and its now costing a fortune to do em.

lol

anyway i find the arches a no go area now its low...and the plastic that attaches the mirror to the doors a pain in the ass.

oh top of the list has to be the sunroof surround. Far too much reaching for my liking.