ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

(Harlow Area) Blue 1*2, Red Trophy, Silver Ph1 172, 2x White Honda Integra

1.6 Ford Focus
I have seen these about quite often as I seam to be spending a lot of time in Harlow recently.

There's a blue 1*2 that I always see around, mostly heading towards the duel carageway A414 around 5PM.

Spotted a red Trophy (had the trophy sticker along the bottom of the door) along with another clio at Harlow Tesco along Edinburgh Way last week, parked up by the entrance.

...and lastly a nice silver Ph1 172 in the ASDA carpark on the top level at about 10PM last Friday night.

Anyone from here?

Golf 7R
Why do I never get bloody spotted!?

I've seen all of these cars. The Silver phase 1 may be Domjolly off here?

1.6 Ford Focus
Why do I never get bloody spotted!?

I've seen all of these cars. The Silver phase 1 may be Domjolly off here?

Got a picture of yours? Chances are I have seen you about, I tend to spot Clios everywhere... its just the ones that really catch my eye that I end up posting.

Theres also a silver 182 in Hoddesdon with a cracked passenger side wing and rusted brakes and some rather nice dark grey/chome like alloys. It's been sitting there for a while now...

Edit:
Forgot to mention the Integras, I remember someone on here had something like this. Both where white, one old shape and one new shape both driving together went through Mc Donalds drive thru in Harlow near Halfords.

williams 2,seat leon
i see you you regualrly cabinfever, but know how you feel. no one ever sees mine. but im moving back to old harlow saturday, so you never know. may be soon.

Golf 7R
i see you you regualrly cabinfever, but know how you feel. no one ever sees mine. but im moving back to old harlow saturday, so you never know. may be soon.

Good stuff. I've seen you a couple of times, but usually going opposite directions. I wouldn't mind having a nosey round your car though, mate. It's epic!