ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Harlow Meet, 27th Feb.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Ive been on here for a while and have yet to meet you follow clio-ers. Ive been speaking to couple of others on here and we feel a meet is need for us old and new members. A chap i spoke to tried arranging one recently but no-one showed up so here goes again!

The date: Sunday 27th feb @ 7:30pm

The place: Tescos (Church langley, Harlow) car park.

I know it quite short notice but hopefully people will turn up. It would be nice to put some faces to the members on here. There is a pub oppsite the car park so we could always meet and introduce ourselves then shoot over the boozer for a quick pint, glass of wine, triple jack daniels etc and a good chin wag! If people can make it put your name down or if anybody has any better suggestions feel free to add. :)

1. Dr Jekyll

Ph 1 172
1. Dr Jekyll
2. Toms_Clio + 1
3. Domjolly (been a member for ages but don't no anyone always seeing a couple of rs clios around as well)

Toms_clio

ClioSport Club Member
  TRACK CAR BREAKING
riet i got a friend coming

1. Dr Jekyll
2. Toms_Clio + 1
3. Domjolly
4. DIDITNO
5. Glenn

Williams 2, 182 cup
1. Dr Jekyll
2. Toms_Clio + 1
3. Domjolly
4. DIDITNO
5. Glenn
6. mr2haz

Does anyone have the postcode for the location?