ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Harness Bar

Clio 182 Cup
Hi guys,

Looking for a harness Bar for my Clio 182, I've seen the bars on Ktec was just wondering if anyone was selling on on here or an alternative other than fitting a rear cage:)

Any help would be great!:D

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
I looked into it and they seem way too expensive for what they actually are - i ended up man mathsing the f**k out of it and getting a rear half cage.

I've seen a few crashes with them now and they just collapse so that threw me off completely.

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
180166_10150090827896821_653636820_6712672_657300_n-2.jpg

Clio 182 Cup
Ouch, maybe not then...haha I'll stick to a 3 pointer until I can get a rear cage..cheers for the advice! Safety Devices the best place for a cage seems as there's often group buys on here for them?

Cheers!:)

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Ouch, maybe not then...haha I'll stick to a 3 pointer until I can get a rear cage..cheers for the advice! Safety Devices the best place for a cage seems as there's often group buys on here for them?

Cheers!:smile:
I got mine from a guy on eBay for £195 delivered. It always sparks off a debate on here as to how safe it actually is but imo the quality is great.

27019328274_98a14c1f84_b.jpg

Clio 182 Cup
I got mine from a guy on eBay for £195 delivered. It always sparks off a debate on here as to how safe it actually is but imo the quality is great.

27019328274_98a14c1f84_b.jpg
Yeah that looks pretty good!, nice seats and scenic shifter!, have you just got the back seats down or out? Can't tell ahaha!:p