ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Harphamominom's Ph1 Project - sunflower content p12 onwards

Decided that the car will definitely be going, after thinking about it long & hard, as I've been offered a very good deal on a new car.
An ad will be going up soon :(. It'll be weird not being in a Clio anymore...

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
and no point in taking odds, he'll be on here pining and whinging within the week of the flower selling ;)

I will regret it 100%, but realistically, there had to be a point where I moved onto a newer car.

As as much as I love the sunflower, it is time for me to try something different.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Cheers for all the info via Facebook Paul, sorry i couldn't commit! If i hadn't spent £1000 on the Cup in the last 9 months i'd have been likely to take it!

Best of luck with the sale, looking forward to the replacement ;)

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Also, Dont sell it to anyone in scotland. It might accidentally catch fire :quiet:

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Yeah they're a cracking car to be fair but you'll be back... "they" all crave change but "they" come back.

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
to be fair if I was going to buy a new yawn mobile for loads of grands to watch them all disappear over the first year of ownership as it depreciated into a worthless pile, you could do worse than the fezz ;)

Yeah they're a cracking car to be fair but you'll be back... "they" all crave change but "they" come back.

Same as when I got the 200, I came crawling back to Mk2's. ;)
I've got to be honest though, sitting in the ST was a refreshing change and is such an amazing car. I'll be getting one with basically every option ticked, so no poverty spec this time.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
I dont like what your doing but i fully understand, i only use my car as a toy/project so i can take it or leave it as i drive my van day to day. We also have my wifes car.

If i had to drive the Clio every day come rain or shine then i think i would be looking at something newer/better.

I dont like what your doing but i fully understand, i only use my car as a toy/project so i can take it or leave it as i drive my van day to day. We also have my wifes car.

If i had to drive the Clio every day come rain or shine then i think i would be looking at something newer/better.
Yup. I love my Sunflower, but I want something new, that'll last me for many years to come without worry and something thats totally different to what i've owned before (so basically, not Renault lol).
I think you're a Grade A pellet.
You've thought that for years?

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Same as when I got the 200, I came crawling back to Mk2's. ;)
I've got to be honest though, sitting in the ST was a refreshing change and is such an amazing car. I'll be getting one with basically every option ticked, so no poverty spec this time.

For the money you're about to lose you could buy something just as refreshingly different and it'll still be worth something in 2 years when you would of handed the new car back. Matthew.'s recent acquisition is a great example of this.

New cars are a mugs game unless the company is paying.

Tbf guys, somebody has to buy one new, plus this has been the only car that I've ever looked at and thought "yeah, I'd have one of those over a Clio", so I'm biting the bullet and taking the hit. You can always earn more money.

Is there a sale thread? ?
Not yet. I still need to order the ST and find out when it'll be delivered.
Ive written an ad, but it won't go up until a few weeks before the new arrival.

RB 182 195bhp
There is a huge waiting list on fiesta st's a friend ordered one 2 months ago and it's not due to arrive until December 21st

I'd search for a slightly used on. . Save a few k..
Can't do that unfortunately. The exact spec that I want would be ridiculous to find, especially considering one of the options I want has only just come in, so I'd be very lucky.
Ill just buy new, regret later. ;)
Don't buy the first car you see!!

Unless your like the man above ;) x
Haha. It's not the first I've seen, but I have set my heart on one. Considered a 200 (even put a cheeky offer on one) & Megane, but these are just better and gives me something totally different to what I know.